Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

It's an important day for homosexuals and decent folk alike.

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

If the Supreme Court gives its approval to homosexual marriage we can expect that this community of perverts will spontaneously turn the streets of America into one gigantic and abominable queer Mardi Gras. 
Decent Americans will have to pull their children from the streets and bar their doors just as we are told in Genesis 19 that Lot had to do when the Angels came to town to rescue him and his family from God's eternal judgment which was coming upon the sodomite cities.
~Jack Woodard 

[2 Peter 2:4-10]
4 For if God spared not the angels that sinned , but cast them down to h-e-l-l , and delivered them into chains of darkness, to be reserved unto judgment; 5 And spared not the old world, but saved Noah the eighth person, a preacher of righteousness, bringing in the flood upon the world of the ungodly; 6 And turning the cities of Sodom and Gomorrha into ashes condemned them with an overthrow, making them an ensample unto those that after should live ungodly ; 7 And delivered just Lot, vexed with the filthy conversation of the wicked: 8 (For that righteous man dwelling among them, in seeing and hearing, vexed his righteous soul from day to day with their unlawful deeds;) 9 The Lord knoweth how to deliver the godly out of temptations, and to reserve the unjust unto the day of judgment to be punished : 10 But chiefly them that walk after the flesh in the lust of uncleanness, and despise government. Presumptuous are they, selfwilled, they are not afraid to speak evil of dignities.

***This is the Facebook status of my husband's uncle. My jaw dropped. My husband and I are both religious and we think this is ridiculous. I am for gay marriage 150%, my husband really has no opinion on the matter. I'm disgusted by this and think it gives Christians a bad name. 

Posted by Anonymous on Mar. 26, 2013 at 12:28 PM
Replies (11-20):
Jlynn8710
by on Mar. 26, 2013 at 12:37 PM
1 mom liked this
The uncle is an admirable man of G-d!!!
I agree with him, it's a sin.
That is all bash away <3
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Mar. 26, 2013 at 12:37 PM

Oh goodness, someone is calling him a prophet on there. 

WinterRosesmom
by on Mar. 26, 2013 at 12:37 PM

Quoting Anonymous:

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Mar. 26, 2013 at 12:38 PM
2 moms liked this

He is a hate filled bigot. 

Quoting Jlynn8710:

The uncle is an admirable man of G-d!!!
I agree with him, it's a sin.
That is all bash away <3

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Mar. 26, 2013 at 12:39 PM
What a dumbass!
katadive
by on Mar. 26, 2013 at 12:39 PM
I wish these women would at least back up what you believe instead of posting themselves ANONYMOUS!!

Just saying.....
mommymelissa76
by on Mar. 26, 2013 at 12:39 PM

Quoting FooLynRoo:

Hey Im all for an abominable  gay mardi gras!

Where's my beads?

Kitsun
by Ruby Member on Mar. 26, 2013 at 12:40 PM
Wha
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
FoodIsLife
by Silver Member on Mar. 26, 2013 at 12:40 PM
1 mom liked this

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Mar. 26, 2013 at 12:40 PM
Oh my gosh, I thought you were saying all this at first! I was about to run away from this post so fast, lol
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured