Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

It's an important day for homosexuals and decent folk alike.

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

If the Supreme Court gives its approval to homosexual marriage we can expect that this community of perverts will spontaneously turn the streets of America into one gigantic and abominable queer Mardi Gras. 
Decent Americans will have to pull their children from the streets and bar their doors just as we are told in Genesis 19 that Lot had to do when the Angels came to town to rescue him and his family from God's eternal judgment which was coming upon the sodomite cities.
~Jack Woodard 

[2 Peter 2:4-10]
4 For if God spared not the angels that sinned , but cast them down to h-e-l-l , and delivered them into chains of darkness, to be reserved unto judgment; 5 And spared not the old world, but saved Noah the eighth person, a preacher of righteousness, bringing in the flood upon the world of the ungodly; 6 And turning the cities of Sodom and Gomorrha into ashes condemned them with an overthrow, making them an ensample unto those that after should live ungodly ; 7 And delivered just Lot, vexed with the filthy conversation of the wicked: 8 (For that righteous man dwelling among them, in seeing and hearing, vexed his righteous soul from day to day with their unlawful deeds;) 9 The Lord knoweth how to deliver the godly out of temptations, and to reserve the unjust unto the day of judgment to be punished : 10 But chiefly them that walk after the flesh in the lust of uncleanness, and despise government. Presumptuous are they, selfwilled, they are not afraid to speak evil of dignities.

***This is the Facebook status of my husband's uncle. My jaw dropped. My husband and I are both religious and we think this is ridiculous. I am for gay marriage 150%, my husband really has no opinion on the matter. I'm disgusted by this and think it gives Christians a bad name. 

Posted by Anonymous on Mar. 26, 2013 at 12:28 PM
Replies (41-50):
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Mar. 26, 2013 at 12:46 PM

I'd believe that if anyone in this post had posted something hateful anon, but since they haven't your reply is irrelevant to this post. 

Quoting katadive:

I wasn't referring to you because if l was, you would know. I'm referring to others who posted ANON who have so much hate.

Believe in what you want, don't hide.

Quoting Anonymous:

I wish you'd read the entire post... Just saying.... 

Quoting katadive:

I wish these women would at least back up what you believe instead of posting themselves ANONYMOUS!!

Just saying.....

ausomezombie2.0
by Silver Member on Mar. 26, 2013 at 12:46 PM

Quoting BluePandaDreams:

I like the sound of abominable gay mardi gras. Sounds exciting
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Mar. 26, 2013 at 12:46 PM

That's a little extreme.

I'm against gay marriage. If they want to marry, they need to find someone straight to marry of the opposite sex. Gay acts ARE perverted. That's a fact.

Dee0886
by Gold Member on Mar. 26, 2013 at 12:46 PM

I'm the child of gay parents who live in Alabama....I would love for my mothers to be able to get married. But I don't see that happening any time soon :( its ok though...they were better parents than most of my friends' parents and they have one of the best, most healthy relationships I've ever seen and thanks to them I grew up to be a self sufficent woman with high self esteem, knowing what I'm worth and marrying a man who loves and respects me..

MamaRae85
by *you're on Mar. 26, 2013 at 12:46 PM
1 mom liked this

I love it how some Christians (of which I am, but not one of the "some") find it so easy to convince themselves that their sins are somehow "cleaner" than another person's sins. Never ceases to amaze me...

EDIT: I freely admit to sounding pompous in that reply. I didn't mean to. Lord knows I have my own faults.

Toxic.Stardust
by on Mar. 26, 2013 at 12:47 PM
I'm all for bare arms. In fact I'm wearing a T-shirt right now

Quoting Jlynn8710:

It's gonna get a lot worse. As was in the days of Noah and Lot so shall it be when Yeshua returns.

Everyone is labeled a bigot if they don't agree with gay marriage, they're racists if they disagree with Obama, and they're part of a hate terrorism group for supporting the right to bare arms.

Quoting Anonymous:

He is a hate filled bigot. 

Quoting Jlynn8710:

The uncle is an admirable man of G-d!!!

I agree with him, it's a sin.

That is all bash away <3

katadive
by on Mar. 26, 2013 at 12:47 PM
1 mom liked this
You need to read a lil faster.

Quoting Anonymous:

I'd believe that if anyone in this post had posted something hateful anon, but since they haven't your reply is irrelevant to this post. 

Quoting katadive:

I wasn't referring to you because if l was, you would know. I'm referring to others who posted ANON who have so much hate.

Believe in what you want, don't hide.

Quoting Anonymous:

I wish you'd read the entire post... Just saying.... 

Quoting katadive:

I wish these women would at least back up what you believe instead of posting themselves ANONYMOUS!!

Just saying.....

katadive
by on Mar. 26, 2013 at 12:48 PM
Exactly my point!

Quoting Anonymous:

That's a little extreme.

I'm against gay marriage. If they want to marry, they need to find someone straight to marry of the opposite sex. Gay acts ARE perverted. That's a fact.

KTU
by Kim on Mar. 26, 2013 at 12:48 PM

Seriously?! Is he a member of the WBC?

Stephd710
by Ruby Member on Mar. 26, 2013 at 12:48 PM

MY FB is split 50/50 with people for and against it (im for it).  Miracilously nobody is fighting!!!  Yet......

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)