Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

my coworker killed someone

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 62 Replies
So I woke up this morning to a text from a coworker saying another coworker killed her boyfriend. I was all groggy and tired and I read that text, it sure woke me up. This is someone I've had long conversations with. Its such a shock. One day she told me she thinks she could seriously end up killing her boyfriend (she was being abused by him and has tried to get away) I did not think she was serious. She stabbed him in the neck. She has been detained. I'm just in shock today. She has 3 kids. So sad for both families.
Posted by Anonymous on Mar. 26, 2013 at 12:33 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Jessica518
by on Mar. 26, 2013 at 12:35 PM
4 moms liked this
After abuse for so long so women just snap. If shes been talking about killing him then it obviously wasnt a accident. Poor kids
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
lilyismyheart
by Bronze Member on Mar. 26, 2013 at 12:36 PM
Well life is never dull...
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Mar. 26, 2013 at 12:39 PM
Yeah. I remember she told me she tried changing her locks, calling the police, etc. He never would leave and kept coming back.

Quoting Jessica518:

After abuse for so long so women just snap. If shes been talking about killing him then it obviously wasnt a accident. Poor kids

southernbelletx
by on Mar. 26, 2013 at 12:42 PM
2 moms liked this
I truly believe there's not enough law enforcement support for abuse.... However stabbing someone in the necks not really the way to go either.
mommy053008
by Silver Member on Mar. 26, 2013 at 12:43 PM
Wow!
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Mar. 26, 2013 at 12:44 PM
Oh that poor abusive man and his family! So terrible! She should be tried to the fullest extent of the law for killing her abuser!!!
KTU
by Kim on Mar. 26, 2013 at 12:44 PM

That is really sad for those kids. I hope they were not there to witness the incident.

AdensMommy1107
by Emerald Member on Mar. 26, 2013 at 12:45 PM
Was it self defense?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Jessica518
by on Mar. 26, 2013 at 12:45 PM
Oh wow really...maybe she thought it was kill or be killed type of situation. Thats scary I dont know what id do.

Quoting Anonymous:

Yeah. I remember she told me she tried changing her locks, calling the police, etc. He never would leave and kept coming back.

Quoting Jessica518:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Mar. 26, 2013 at 12:46 PM
what if he was attacking her? you don't know if that was the case or she did it while he was asleep...

Quoting southernbelletx:

I truly believe there's not enough law enforcement support for abuse.... However stabbing someone in the necks not really the way to go either.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN