Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Autistic Children Are Demons? Atheists?

Posted by on Mar. 26, 2013 at 12:46 PM
  • 30 Replies

I was wondering if anyone had a link to a specific forum. Several people have been telling me about a forum, supposedly a christian forum ( I would have to disagree, they may say theyre christian, but no real christian would believe this way)... Anyway, theyre apparently talking about autistic children, and comparing them to demons, and atheists, and talking about beating the demon and autism out of the children, just crazy stuff.

I cannot find this anywhere, I have tried google, and other search engines, but maybe I'm not wording something right?

If anyone has been to this forum, or knows how to find it, could you please post the link? It really disgusts me and I cant just not say anything. I would really like to put my 2 cents on that forum.

I'm hoping with the amount of members we have that someone from the CM world has seen this forum.

Thanks in advance :)

*Update* I still cant seem to find the exact forum I'm looking for, but I did find something that is pretty disturbing. I am a christian and I do not think this way. It is just mind boggeling that as far as we have came, that some still think this way. http://healtheland.wordpress.com/2007/02/22/autism-gene-breakthrough-hailed-are-evil-spirits-the-cause-of-autism/

glitter text generator
           Come Join Us At ╰☆╮ The Frost ╰☆╮ 

by on Mar. 26, 2013 at 12:46 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
angelachristine
by Platinum Member on Mar. 26, 2013 at 12:48 PM

wow I have an autistic child myself so i'd be inetersted if anyone can find the link. Stuff like this makes me glad to be atheist or at least not a relgious whack a doddle!

It's Cassandra Cat! 

fallenangel_353
by Nikki on Mar. 26, 2013 at 12:50 PM
Quoting angelachristine:

wow I have an autistic child myself so i'd be inetersted if anyone can find the link. Stuff like this makes me glad to be atheist or at least not a relgious whack a doddle!

I do not have an Autistic child, and I am christian :) BUT, this is just absolutely unacceptable, and just appalling. Those are NOT christians.. Theyre as you say, religious whack a doodles lol.

glitter text generator

KenneMaw
by Gold Member on Mar. 26, 2013 at 12:50 PM

I have never heard of such a thing, but I could see that happening 100's of years ago.   People often thought mental illness, ailments, disease, etc...was some form of demon possession or that they were witches.  Thank heavens we have come a long way, but I woudln't be surprised to learn of some radical group still believes this. Insane!

fallenangel_353
by Nikki on Mar. 26, 2013 at 12:52 PM

BUMP!

angelachristine
by Platinum Member on Mar. 26, 2013 at 12:53 PM

I'm glad you took that in the spirit it was meant which is against the crazies  no matter what religion they are. It reminds me of the westboro baptist people they aren't Christians either i don't think.

Quoting fallenangel_353:

Quoting angelachristine:

wow I have an autistic child myself so i'd be interested if anyone can find the link. Stuff like this makes me glad to be atheist or at least not a religious whack a doddle!

I do not have an Autistic child, and I am christian :) BUT, this is just absolutely unacceptable, and just appalling. Those are NOT christians.. Theyre as you say, religious whack a doodles lol.

It's Cassandra Cat! 

4g4b
by Bronze Member on Mar. 26, 2013 at 12:53 PM
Wow i almost went crazy lady with the chicken neck and nono finger on you. Really i hope that does not exists. Seriously o i know freedom of speech and all but freedom of stupidity id a whole other thing. Such):/........
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
zomgkerrie
by Geek Goddess on Mar. 26, 2013 at 12:56 PM

if i remember right doesn't the TOS say we can't post links to groups? (just don't want this to go poof) that being said..OP, if you figure it out, please PM the link to me too. You're not the only one who wants to give them a piece of their mind ;)

fallenangel_353
by Nikki on Mar. 26, 2013 at 1:01 PM
Quoting zomgkerrie:

if i remember right doesn't the TOS say we can't post links to groups? (just don't want this to go poof) that being said..OP, if you figure it out, please PM the link to me too. You're not the only one who wants to give them a piece of their mind ;)

Hmm, I'm not sure if that's against TOS or not... I should know, I've been here long enough LOL. If it is I apologize! I just really want that forum link. If I find it, I'll def pm it to you :)

glitter text generator

Paranoai
by Bronze Member on Mar. 26, 2013 at 1:02 PM

i am not surprise that exists

fallenangel_353
by Nikki on Mar. 26, 2013 at 1:04 PM
1 mom liked this

Quoting angelachristine:

I'm glad you took that in the spirit it was meant which is against the crazies  no matter what religion they are. It reminds me of the westboro baptist people they aren't Christians either i don't think.

Quoting fallenangel_353:

Quoting angelachristine:

wow I have an autistic child myself so i'd be interested if anyone can find the link. Stuff like this makes me glad to be atheist or at least not a religious whack a doddle!

Yeah :) I knew what you were getting at.

Also those Westboro schmucks are crazies! Theyre  the exact oppositte of christians. It's the insane people that call themselves christians, that give us the bad name. Anyone that uses any religion in a negative way in my opinion obviously has no idea what that religion is even about!

glitter text generator

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)