Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

The Duggars are considering adoption

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 133 Replies

http://www.people.com/people/article/0,,20685375,00.html (sorry i cant make it clicky)

what do you think?

will they even be allowed to with how many children they already have?!

Posted by Anonymous on Mar. 26, 2013 at 1:03 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
goodmama85
by Diamond Member on Mar. 26, 2013 at 1:06 PM
5 moms liked this
They should have done that a long time ago and by that I mean instead of having so many bio children they could have helped so many kids in need of homes.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Mar. 26, 2013 at 1:06 PM
Lol! I think they should've started that 15 kids ago, and wouldn't their house be a lot like a group home.
LilliesValley
by Ruby Member on Mar. 26, 2013 at 1:08 PM
4 moms liked this
I think this is overdue. That's great. I know they have no debt and can afford all of their kids and many children would love to have the stabulity of a two parent home. Lots of good to be done here.
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Mar. 26, 2013 at 1:09 PM
I think it is great! They are awesome parents (from what I have seen at least). I know that they have always been involved in the lives of children who are fatherless. This would be going one step further.
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Mar. 26, 2013 at 1:12 PM
3 moms liked this

really? it seems like they make the older children take care of the younger children.

Quoting LilliesValley:

I think this is overdue. That's great. I know they have no debt and can afford all of their kids and many children would love to have the stabulity of a two parent home. Lots of good to be done here.

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Mar. 26, 2013 at 1:16 PM

BUMP!

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Mar. 26, 2013 at 1:19 PM
1 mom liked this
That is a common large family misconception. I don't know the Duggars but I do know several large families who do things similarly ( largest one I know has 13 children). The older ones do have responsibilities in the household and some do include helping younger siblings. However, they are not raising them, just helping out and doing chores and such.

Quoting Anonymous:

really? it seems like they make the older children take care of the younger children.

Quoting LilliesValley:

Gabeys_Mommy
by Bronze Member on Mar. 26, 2013 at 1:20 PM
Can someone make clicky?
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Mar. 26, 2013 at 1:21 PM
6 moms liked this
I wish they would go back to living a private life. No more "big announcements" on morning shows or pimping their kids out for attention....they need to just go about their business and stay out of the spotlight. Their 15 minutes of fame is up.
RightSock
by on Mar. 26, 2013 at 1:22 PM

http://www.people.com/people/article/0,,20685375,00.html

Quoting Gabeys_Mommy:

Can someone make clicky?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)