Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

How clean is your home?

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 55 Replies
I've seen some pictures on here that are quite disgusting as far as cleanliness goes. (imo)

What is your daily cleaning routine? How often do you deep clean your home?

Post pics of your home as is if you'd like . :-)
Posted by Anonymous on Mar. 26, 2013 at 1:59 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
juniebug11
by on Mar. 26, 2013 at 2:01 PM
We live in an apartment , and even though it is small, I clean it like it's the White House . Lol, I love our home! Ill try to upload some pic.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
mamabear55
by on Mar. 26, 2013 at 2:02 PM

I pick up everyday, do laundry and dishes.

once a week, I mop

Once a week, I scrub the floors on my hands and knees and get base boards

IhartU
by Gold Member on Mar. 26, 2013 at 2:02 PM
1 mom liked this

I despise clutter, so I'm constantly picking things up and straightening all day long. My kids have to have their rooms cleaned before they go to school in the morning and before bed at night and the dishes must be clean and put away before bed- nothing allowed in the sink . We deep clean the house every Sunday.

MsRkg
by Gold Member on Mar. 26, 2013 at 2:03 PM
Usually pretty spotless. I have a cleaning service that comes in every 4 days or more often if needed, usually during the holiday season.
wkukid
by Beach Bum on Mar. 26, 2013 at 2:03 PM
1 mom liked this

Our house is deep cleaned once a week by a cleaning lady. I do touch ups when needed during the week.

TiffanyRose06
by Queso<3 on Mar. 26, 2013 at 2:04 PM
I do the main cleaning on my 2 days off, the rest of the week its kept tidy by df and I.
Snapdragon88
by Ruby Member on Mar. 26, 2013 at 2:04 PM
It's nice and clean :) A bit messy from this morning but it still looks nice.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Mar. 26, 2013 at 2:04 PM
This is my routine, pretty much. I'm constantly picking up and I hate dishes in the sink so they get done and put in the dishwasher as soon as they're in the kitchen.

Quoting IhartU:

I despise clutter, so I'm constantly picking things up and straightening all day long. My kids have to have their rooms cleaned before they go to school in the morning and before bed at night and the dishes must be clean and put away before bed- nothing allowed in the sink . We deep clean the house every Sunday.

overweightmommy
by on Mar. 26, 2013 at 2:04 PM

Cluttered. This house is far too small. Hopefully we'll be somewhere new by the end of this year. Realistically it'll be way before then but just in case things don't go exactly as planned.

I'll take pics later. I'm eating lunch then going to do laundry while DD is napping.

mamalusbear
by Platinum Member on Mar. 26, 2013 at 2:04 PM
1 mom liked this

Well, I was sick for a week so I'm a bit behind.  I thoroughly clean one room per day, then about 2x a year I'll do the carpets, outside windows, some spring cleaning.  I'm still playing catch up from last week....the house isn't dirty, but it's a bit cluttered.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN