Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I am not a supporter of Gay Marriage.

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
But I am 100% supporter of people having their own opinions, so I feel it should be a 2 way street. Don't bash on me for my personal opinions and I will not bash on you for yours.
Posted by Anonymous on Mar. 26, 2013 at 5:27 PM
Replies (431-432):
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Mar. 28, 2013 at 2:48 PM
It's been a while since I read your reply and I'm still confused. Were you responding to me or mammadana? When you said, "wouldnt be your friend if I was gay." What did you mean?

Quoting rliperote2:

Im not gay

Quoting Anonymous:

What??

Did you miss the sarcasm? Or did I do something else to lose your imaginary gay friendship?

Quoting rliperote2:

I wouldnt be your friend if I was gay.

Quoting Anonymous:

Really? Gay marriage is the gateway to polygamy and incestusal marriages?

...?

Quoting mommadana:

I personally don't support same sex marriages, I have no problem with gay and lesbians being life/ Domestic partners and also having them on their insurance and also being able to claim them on tax returns, etc.... However, this would be the gateway to polygamy and incestual marriages.  It's kind of like marijuana is the gateway drug to everything else argument.  Once it's legal in all states, what makes it illegal for other drugs?  The fact that it's an herb?  Well Cocaine is a plant..... I love my gay and lesbian friends, but I think we should just have domestic partnerships. 

rliperote2
by on Mar. 28, 2013 at 2:52 PM

The mammadana person she said she had gay friends .  If i was gay and had a friend that didnt support me it wouldnt work.

Quoting Anonymous:

It's been a while since I read your reply and I'm still confused. Were you responding to me or mammadana? When you said, "wouldnt be your friend if I was gay." What did you mean?

Quoting rliperote2:

Im not gay

Quoting Anonymous:

What??

Did you miss the sarcasm? Or did I do something else to lose your imaginary gay friendship?

Quoting rliperote2:

I wouldnt be your friend if I was gay.

Quoting Anonymous:

Really? Gay marriage is the gateway to polygamy and incestusal marriages?

...?

Quoting mommadana:

I personally don't support same sex marriages, I have no problem with gay and lesbians being life/ Domestic partners and also having them on their insurance and also being able to claim them on tax returns, etc.... However, this would be the gateway to polygamy and incestual marriages.  It's kind of like marijuana is the gateway drug to everything else argument.  Once it's legal in all states, what makes it illegal for other drugs?  The fact that it's an herb?  Well Cocaine is a plant..... I love my gay and lesbian friends, but I think we should just have domestic partnerships. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured