Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

What are you making for Easter?

Posted by on Mar. 26, 2013 at 6:16 PM
  • 18 Replies
Dh gave me a $120 to feed 5 adults, 2 teens and 3 kids between 5 and 8.

I was thinking of doing fajitas, guacamole, beans and rice....but I'm still open to more inspiration.

So tell me, what's going to be on your table?
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Mar. 26, 2013 at 6:16 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
mommy_me
by ~The Three B's~ on Mar. 26, 2013 at 6:19 PM
with 40 dollars I am making a ham, potato salad, bunny rolls, chick eggs, baked beans garden salad and green beans. We have 18 people coming
kitchen.ninja
by on Mar. 26, 2013 at 6:20 PM
I tried to make baked beans and it had gone horribly wrong. What recipe do you use?

Quoting mommy_me:

with 40 dollars I am making a ham, potato salad, bunny rolls, chick eggs, baked beans garden salad and green beans. We have 18 people coming

kitchen.ninja
by on Mar. 26, 2013 at 6:21 PM
Maybe I should do ham
mem82
by Platinum Member on Mar. 26, 2013 at 6:21 PM
Bunny rolls. ?

Quoting mommy_me:

mommy_me
by ~The Three B's~ on Mar. 26, 2013 at 6:22 PM
All from scratch. Homemade bbq sauce, i boil white navy beans for an hour then add a chopped onion that was sauteed with smoked sausage I mix in the barbecue sauce and put it in a crock pot for a few hours

Quoting kitchen.ninja:

I tried to make baked beans and it had gone horribly wrong. What recipe do you use?

Quoting mommy_me:

mommy_me
by ~The Three B's~ on Mar. 26, 2013 at 6:23 PM
1 mom liked this
Rolls that look like bunnys

Quoting mem82:

Bunny rolls. ?

Quoting mommy_me:

kitchen.ninja
by on Mar. 26, 2013 at 6:23 PM
How many white baby beans? I may try this as I love using my crockpot :)

Quoting mommy_me:

All from scratch. Homemade bbq sauce, i boil white navy beans for an hour then add a chopped onion that was sauteed with smoked sausage I mix in the barbecue sauce and put it in a crock pot for a few hours

Quoting kitchen.ninja:

Quoting mommy_me:

mommy_me
by ~The Three B's~ on Mar. 26, 2013 at 6:24 PM
I feed a ton of people for cheap and you can make it anyway you want I'm taking a jar of orange marmalade as the glaze for ham

Quoting kitchen.ninja:

Maybe I should do ham
mommy_me
by ~The Three B's~ on Mar. 26, 2013 at 6:25 PM
its a 1 pound bag. if you want to skip the boiling for an hour you can actually soak them overnight drin that liquid and then put them in a crock pot

Quoting kitchen.ninja:

How many white baby beans? I may try this as I love using my crockpot :)

Quoting mommy_me:

Quoting kitchen.ninja:

Quoting mommy_me:

MrsDavidB25
by Stacey on Mar. 26, 2013 at 6:25 PM

Turkey, mashed potatoes, stuffing, rolls, corn. Oreo pie for dessert.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)