Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I need the women who have real attitude to help me out.

Posted by on Mar. 26, 2013 at 6:19 PM
  • 21 Replies

I am getting really pissed off right now.  

We have a friend who is going through a really nasty divorce right now.  He got an awesome job that takes him out of state so we are taking care of his house which is going to be sold in May.  We currently have the only key to the house and have been given strict instructions from our friend to not let his soon to be ex in the house unsupervised since she stole some of his stuff last time and even went as far as illegally selling a gun he owned.  All of her stuff is currently in the garage waiting for her to pick it up.

His soon to be ex abandoned the house before the divorce even started.  In this state when you just pick up and leave like that you forfeit any right you have to the house.  With that, we have the only key and she has to call us to have us let her in (she had unrestricted access but ended up stealing a bunch of our friends stuff so he snuffed that quick).  

She just called the realtor and told him we have denied her access to the house.  She hadn't even called us or messaged us.

So DH texted her and let her know he heard what she said.  He let her know that we will be there to let her in anytime she needs to.  She then said that she will get a copy of the key even if we won't give her one.

She has now gone as far as calling her lawyer and telling her lawyer that we are ignoring her even though DH has saved all the texts that he has sent her including her replies to him.  She has threatened that if we don't work with her (which we have told her many times we will be more than willing to help her out).

This bitch has perjured herself on the stand about me and DH once.  She has lied, stolen stuff and has been a fucking bitch for too long.  She will be sorry the day that she ever crossed that line with me.

What would you do?

by on Mar. 26, 2013 at 6:19 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
blues_pagan
by on Mar. 26, 2013 at 6:22 PM

Bump because I am about to say something that may get me in trouble if she keeps it up.

12345abcde54321
by Platinum Member on Mar. 26, 2013 at 6:22 PM
1 mom liked this

i would remove myself from the situation and have him figure out another drama-mediator.

blues_pagan

He has no one else who can help him out.  He is due in Mexico in a few days.  And there is no real drama.  We are cooperating.  She is just being a lying bitch.

Quoting 12345abcde54321:

i would remove myself from the situation and have him figure out another drama-mediator.

mich.el.le

nOTHING. Just keep being nice and helpful. She'll hang herself in court.

momo3fgr8tteens
by Ruby Member on Mar. 26, 2013 at 6:23 PM
1 mom liked this
Don't let her in. Let her take you to court or whatever. Her lawyer can't do anything about it.
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Mar. 26, 2013 at 6:23 PM
1 mom liked this

Call the local police station and see if one can go to the house with the 3 of you and make sure all goes smoothly 

chickens
by Member on Mar. 26, 2013 at 6:23 PM
1 mom liked this

Give the key to his lawyer and back the fuck away.

wulfeyes05
by Ruby Member on Mar. 26, 2013 at 6:24 PM

Tell your friend that you are more than willing to help him out, but she is bringing drama into your life that you do not need and if he cannot get her to calm her shit then you will have to stop house setting and he will have to find someone else.

Mommy2b2many
by on Mar. 26, 2013 at 6:25 PM
I'd let someone else deal with it... like the cops... or his attorney
blues_pagan
by on Mar. 26, 2013 at 6:25 PM

That is what we are doing now.  She just pisses me off because she has threatened to take his kids away so he can't see them ever again, wants him to pay her more than he makes in a month in child support and has done nothing but lie throughout this whole thing.  She even lied on the stand about DH and I while I was sitting in the court room listening to it

Quoting mich.el.le:

nOTHING. Just keep being nice and helpful. She'll hang herself in court.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured