Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Why is he asking for my last name?!?

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 36 Replies
My ex came to see his kids today and his father called him while he was talking to me and was asking him for my last name i asked my ex why and he didn't wanna tell me.Why would his father be asking for my last name?!?I think their up to something but don't know what it could be.He's family hated me from the beginning and have put me through hell while we was dating calling me names cursing at me i was a chunky girl and i was pregnant not obese fat but chunky they made jokes about putting locks on the fridge and making mooo noises around me..both my sons where both born 5 pounds 9 bounce and 5 pounds 14 ounces cause i wouldn't eat cause of them yeah i was living with him at that time and no i didn't have twins i had my first son in 04/06/11 and my second 04/25/12..what could they be up too?!? We are currently going trough custody battle.
Posted by Anonymous on Mar. 26, 2013 at 6:23 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Mar. 26, 2013 at 6:29 PM
4 moms liked this
Holy run on sentences batman! My head hurts now.
mamacough
by Platinum Member on Mar. 26, 2013 at 6:29 PM

Why would they not already know your last name? Have you remarried?

SageAdvice
by on Mar. 26, 2013 at 6:33 PM

When they ask 4 your last name, just give him your exes last name. ( smile sweetly )

mommysangelface
by Emerald Member on Mar. 26, 2013 at 6:34 PM
Same here

Quoting Anonymous:

Holy run on sentences batman! My head hurts now.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Mar. 26, 2013 at 6:35 PM
3 moms liked this
Why doesn't your ex know your last name? You had 2 children with him and he didn't even know your last name? Odd.
LilliesValley
by on Mar. 26, 2013 at 6:35 PM
1 mom liked this
Not sure but it could have to do with custody, cs, DNA, etc. I wouldn't go out of my way to be helpful. They could try to do credit checks, open accounts in your name, etc.

Besides your ex should know that.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Pnukey
by on Mar. 26, 2013 at 6:35 PM

How does your ex not know your last name? That might be the weirdest thing in this post.

Sept-babies2
by Platinum Member on Mar. 26, 2013 at 6:35 PM
If you had kids with this guy why wouldn't they know your last name? Unless you remarried?
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Snowl
by Bronze Member on Mar. 26, 2013 at 6:36 PM

Maybe trying to do a records check on you for the custody fight?

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Mar. 26, 2013 at 6:38 PM
He knows my name the one who was asking was my ex father in law aka my ex's father.

Quoting Anonymous:

Why doesn't your ex know your last name? You had 2 children with him and he didn't even know your last name? Odd.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)