Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Why is he asking for my last name?!?

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
My ex came to see his kids today and his father called him while he was talking to me and was asking him for my last name i asked my ex why and he didn't wanna tell me.Why would his father be asking for my last name?!?I think their up to something but don't know what it could be.He's family hated me from the beginning and have put me through hell while we was dating calling me names cursing at me i was a chunky girl and i was pregnant not obese fat but chunky they made jokes about putting locks on the fridge and making mooo noises around me..both my sons where both born 5 pounds 9 bounce and 5 pounds 14 ounces cause i wouldn't eat cause of them yeah i was living with him at that time and no i didn't have twins i had my first son in 04/06/11 and my second 04/25/12..what could they be up too?!? We are currently going trough custody battle.
Posted by Anonymous on Mar. 26, 2013 at 6:23 PM
Replies (31-36):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 8 on Mar. 26, 2013 at 7:33 PM

They may be verifying your last name to have you served with some sort of legal document.

CAMom5472
by on Mar. 26, 2013 at 7:41 PM
That is very weird but why do they not already know your last name? I wouldnt give it to him if you cant trust him-your custody issues are between you and your ex. Period.My first thought would be maybe he or your ex are planning on reporting you to CPS or maybe doing some kind of background check?? Other thing could be so they can serve you w/legal papers??
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Mar. 26, 2013 at 7:57 PM
Well yes it is my business cause its my last name i was never married to him so why the fuck will they be asking for it...if you are here to bash then bash away cause people like you are not worth talking to...nothing but rude ass ppl who like to argue with other ppl for no reason at all.

Quoting wulfeyes05:

I'd say none of your damn business

wulfeyes05
by Ruby Member on Mar. 26, 2013 at 8:10 PM

You really misunderstood. I meant tell him that, but thanks for going all crazy on me.

Quoting Anonymous:

Well yes it is my business cause its my last name i was never married to him so why the fuck will they be asking for it...if you are here to bash then bash away cause people like you are not worth talking to...nothing but rude ass ppl who like to argue with other ppl for no reason at all.

Quoting wulfeyes05:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Mar. 26, 2013 at 11:19 PM
Well next time just say that instead and i apologize for going crazy on you im just stressed out im going through a lot between working and raising two kids going through a custody battle dealing with ppl running their mouths its alot to deal with.

Quoting wulfeyes05:

You really misunderstood. I meant tell him that, but thanks for going all crazy on me.

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting wulfeyes05:

wulfeyes05
by Ruby Member on Mar. 26, 2013 at 11:22 PM

Just take a breath, maybe take up yoga and meditation. Stress is bad for everyone. I wasn't actually upset about the freak out and I understand you're stressed.

Quoting Anonymous:

Well next time just say that instead and i apologize for going crazy on you im just stressed out im going through a lot between working and raising two kids going through a custody battle dealing with ppl running their mouths its alot to deal with.

Quoting wulfeyes05:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting wulfeyes05:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)