Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

I am guilty are you?? christian and non christians alike!

Posted by on Mar. 26, 2013 at 8:18 PM
  • 85 Replies
1 mom liked this

Therefore let us stop passing judgment on one another. Instead, make up your mind not to put any stumbling block or obstacle in the way of a brother or sister. 14 I am convinced, being fully persuaded in the Lord Jesus, that nothing is unclean in itself. But if anyone regards something as unclean, then for that person it is unclean. 15 If your brother or sister is distressed because of what you eat, you are no longer acting in love. Do not by your eating destroy someone for whom Christ died. 16 Therefore do not let what you know is good be spoken of as evil. 17 For the kingdom of God is not a matter of eating and drinking, but of righteousness, peace and joy in the Holy Spirit, 18 because anyone who serves Christ in this way is pleasing to God and receives human approval.

19 Let us therefore make every effort to do what leads to peace and to mutual edification. 20 Do not destroy the work of God for the sake of food. All food is clean, but it is wrong for a person to eat anything that causes someone else to stumble. 21 It is better not to eat meat or drink wine or to do anything else that will cause your brother or sister to fall.

its basically saying dont judge others nor sit there and criticize others. i am gulity of it espcially on this site

by on Mar. 26, 2013 at 8:18 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Mar. 26, 2013 at 8:20 PM
2 moms liked this

I'm so sick of people saying that Christians aren't allowed to call sin what it is. 

LectioDivina
by on Mar. 26, 2013 at 8:22 PM
2 moms liked this

Quoting Anonymous:

I'm so sick of people saying that Christians aren't allowed to call sin what it is. 

Christians aren't. You can't speak for God.

Kind of a big point Jesus made whilst here.

"Judge not lest ye be judged"  Matthew 7:1

silverdawn99
by Ruby Member on Mar. 26, 2013 at 8:28 PM

we arent God , the judge or jury

Oh I am a christian

the lord jesus christ is my savior

Quoting Anonymous:

Jacqalyn
by Gold Member on Mar. 26, 2013 at 8:29 PM
2 moms liked this
I have but I try not too.
No ones perfect and we all fall short.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Sekirei
by LoKitty on Mar. 26, 2013 at 8:30 PM

doomshroom
by Gold Member on Mar. 26, 2013 at 8:33 PM
3 moms liked this
Do we really need scripture to practice "live and let live?"

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Mar. 26, 2013 at 8:34 PM
4 moms liked this

Everyone sins whether you are a Christian or not. No one is perfect except God. I get so sick of people thinking that Christians are suppose to be perfect. Christians are suppose to try to live in a godly manner but that doesn't mean they have to be perfect and aren't human. Everyone makes mistakes.

silverdawn99
by Ruby Member on Mar. 26, 2013 at 8:35 PM
Huh?
Its saying don't judge others

Quoting Anonymous:

Everyone sins whether you are a Christian or not. No one is perfect except God. I get so sick of people thinking that Christians are suppose to be perfect. Christians are suppose to try to live in a godly manner but that doesn't mean they have to be perfect and aren't human. Everyone makes mistakes.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Mar. 26, 2013 at 8:37 PM
1 mom liked this

Quoting LectioDivina:

Quoting Anonymous:

Christians aren't. You can't speak for God.

Kind of a big point Jesus made whilst here.

"Judge not lest ye be judged"  Matthew 7:1

Actually, no. Kinda (really) took that out of context too. And Christians CAN and are supposed to ''speak for God'' in that we are supposed to speak the Truth in love to people and that Truth is the Word.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Mar. 26, 2013 at 8:37 PM

Ate the dog for dinner now I'm opened my bottle of blood wine.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)