Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Gay people DO have equal rights. So sick of this!

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
They have the right to marry the opposite sex. The same right I have. What they want are special rights. Get it right. I can't marry another girl either! We are equal.

So according to you all, I shouldn't be able to marry someone I want due to age if I chose too because they "aren't mentally mature" and I can't marry someone who is already married and I can't marry multiple people. I thought love was love? I thought I should be able to marry whoever I wanted because its my right to marry who I love? Oh.. THAT'S not okay?? Got it! Lol
Posted by Anonymous on Mar. 26, 2013 at 10:13 PM
Replies (51-60):
vwd_johnson
by Platinum Member on Mar. 26, 2013 at 10:29 PM
1 mom liked this
The idiots really do come out at night!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
autodidact
by Snarknado on Mar. 26, 2013 at 10:29 PM

special rights, feh. you jelly? 

don't worry,  in your state you'll be able to marry a woman soon. 

12345abcde54321
by Platinum Member on Mar. 26, 2013 at 10:29 PM
3 moms liked this

no, a dog doesn't have the same rights as a person because their intellectual capacity is far below that of a human. they can't enter into legally binding contracts because they don't understand contracts. my dog startles herself every time she passes gas, and attempts to figure out where the noise came from. but you know this and are just making a ridiculous argument to avoid having to give a real reason why gay marriage is such a problem for you. marry your dog? pull it together and come up with an intelligent argument if you're going to open your big mouth.

Quoting Anonymous:

I agree, I can't marry my dog.  Where does it stop? Shouldn't THAT be my right too?

nataliesmom2012
by on Mar. 26, 2013 at 10:29 PM
1 mom liked this

Oh FFS...

AnastasiaKorsh
by on Mar. 26, 2013 at 10:29 PM

LOL. Yeah. Sounds totally equal to me.

autodidact
by Snarknado on Mar. 26, 2013 at 10:31 PM
4 moms liked this

blues_pagan
by on Mar. 26, 2013 at 10:31 PM

My dog barks at his own shadow and tried to attack a tarp when it fluttered in the breeze.  He is so TOTALLY able to give consent (insert sarcasm font here).

Quoting 12345abcde54321:

no, a dog doesn't have the same rights as a person because their intellectual capacity is far below that of a human. they can't enter into legally binding contracts because they don't understand contracts. my dog startles herself every time she passes gas, and attempts to figure out where the noise came from. but you know this and are just making a ridiculous argument to avoid having to give a real reason why gay marriage is such a problem for you. marry your dog? pull it together and come up with an intelligent argument if you're going to open your big mouth.

Quoting Anonymous:

I agree, I can't marry my dog.  Where does it stop? Shouldn't THAT be my right too?

mandaday
by Silver Member on Mar. 26, 2013 at 10:31 PM
1 mom liked this
I have an answer. Because a gay adult can consent. A gay adult has the capability to make the choice of whether or not they want to be in that relationship of their own free will. How insulting to compare a gay adult to a dog!

Quoting Anonymous:

Why? because you don't have an answer for it?

Quoting blues_pagan:

Is your dog a consenting adult?  

And before you try to make an arguement that he or she is, don't.  The beastiality and pedophile arguement is so overused and ignorant.

Quoting Anonymous:

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Mar. 26, 2013 at 10:32 PM

The people of California voted AGAINST it..

autodidact
by Snarknado on Mar. 26, 2013 at 10:32 PM

because it's too fucking stupid and insulting to deserve an answer. maybe you should marry your dog if you can't exhibit more humanity. but then, I just insulted your dog. 

Quoting Anonymous:

Why? because you don't have an answer for it?

Quoting blues_pagan:

Is your dog a consenting adult?  

And before you try to make an arguement that he or she is, don't.  The beastiality and pedophile arguement is so overused and ignorant.

Quoting Anonymous:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured