Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Slept with my BIL for food stamps and now I think I'm pregnant with his baby...

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 373 Replies
Okay I'm kidding about the food stamps, but I think I'm comfortable enough to post this.

Hubs and I have been married for about a year and a half, but I've always had a thing for his brother. We all went to high school together, and I guess I just "settled" for my husband. (BIL was never interested in me, or so I thought).

ANYWAY...fast forward to our wedding day and BIL comes to see me when I'm getting ready to "collect the ring". He tells me not to marry my husband because he "thinks" he loves me. Dafuq?!?! All the years I'd dated my hubs and suddenly ON OUR WEDDING DAY bil decides he's in love with me and doesn't want me to marry his brother.

Obviously I shrugged him off. I told him I was confused and angry, but was 100% committed to marrying DH. I walked down the isle, married my DH, and we've been super happy.

So DH and I have been TTC since September (our 1 year anniversary) - and haven't had any luck. We're not super hardcore trying, just letting Mother Nature take its course.

I had my last period on December 24th...

On December 31st, we went out partying with friends and got a hotel and DH's BIL was among our crowd. We were all pretty trashed and I remember DH telling me to go back to the hotel because I was "totally wasted". I remember being so pissed at him and leaving the bar alone. Next thing I know BIL is trailing behind saying DH sent him to walk me back.

How sweet? Right? Anyway...we got to the hotel and he offered to check out our room for us just in case there were any crazies...I could barely walk so he had his arm around me. I remember feeling uncomfortable about that...

So...we got to the room and before I knew it he was grabbing my waist and telling me he "just needed to tell me something". He was pretty wasted too... Well...one thing led to another and we had sex...a lot of sex...over and over and over again. When I woke up the next morning, DH was sleeping peacefully next to me. (Talk about a freak out moment). I guess BIL snuck out and cleaned the place up before DH got in. I sleep naked so I'm sure seeing me face planting the bed butt ass naked wasn't weird or suspicious to him.

I haven't spoken about or even thought about that night since. I've pretty much written it off as a horrible horrible mistake that DH can NEVER find out about.

So it's been about three months since that night...and I realized last Tuesday that I hadn't had a period in a while. (Kinda normal for me to skip one or two, its been that way for as long as I can remember). I went to Target and bought a pregnancy test and sure enough - BAM. I'm pregnant. At first I was so ridiculously happy and so excited - our first baby! Eeee!! Then I got online and starting researching due dates-it asks for your LMP so I put in Dec. 24th.

Then it hit me. I realized that according to this chart thingy...I conceived anywhere after the 24th to the middle of January. BIL and I did it on the 31st...well technically the 1st...but anyway...you get the point.

Ladies...I'm terrified this is my BIL's baby. Hubs and I have been having unprotected sex since September...so it could be his too...but idk...I just have this "feeling" it isn't my DH's.

Like...sex with my BIL freaking rocked my world...it was amazballs. I think I O'd like three times and I've only ever O'd once with my DH. Ever.

So...I guess I'm just confessing that these next few months are going to be intense...I'm telling my DH tomorrow that I'm pregnant (I know I've waited too long)...and I will be seeing a doctor on Monday for an ultrasound and to confirm the due date of the baby. I guess I'm hoping for some kind of miracle, ya know? Like...I go in and they say "you're not 3months pregnant! You're 3 weeks!"

I'll update Monday I'd anyone is interested...
Posted by Anonymous on Mar. 27, 2013 at 12:16 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Kayla2013
by Silver Member on Mar. 27, 2013 at 12:24 AM
2 moms liked this
Bump. I wish you all the luck in the world. Congrats on the baby!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
TTintheTerlet
by on Mar. 27, 2013 at 12:25 AM
I hope it your BIL baby,,,that make fur one gud stori.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Mar. 27, 2013 at 12:25 AM
14 moms liked this

Maybe its time to talk to bil and come clean and let your dh find someone who really loves him and doesn't feel like they settled. Not bashing you just saying bc maybe the bil is your soul mate.

LiDoMama
by Gold Member on Mar. 27, 2013 at 12:26 AM
Oh goodness. Well, good luck.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Mar. 27, 2013 at 12:27 AM
1 mom liked this

As long as you were sleeping with DH 3 months ago. Don't say anything. 

VinVanMom
by Silver Member on Mar. 27, 2013 at 12:27 AM
7 moms liked this

Bil took advantage of you..

AubreeGrace17
by Platinum Member on Mar. 27, 2013 at 12:28 AM
Bump for updates.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Mar. 27, 2013 at 12:29 AM
Thank you! You think I'll be able to get the gender if it turns out I'm 3mo? I'm happy and thankful either way...I just wish the circumstances were different...

Quoting Kayla2013:

Bump. I wish you all the luck in the world. Congrats on the baby!

HappySquirrel
by on Mar. 27, 2013 at 12:29 AM
Bump for later!
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Mar. 27, 2013 at 12:29 AM
Congratulations! I hope it works out ok.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)