Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

she said she aborted but didn't Edit

Posted by on Mar. 27, 2013 at 1:57 AM
  • 39 Replies
1 mom liked this

four years ago this past January my friend "Z" and his then girlfriend "R" found themselves expecting. Z automatically wanted to keep the baby but R wanted to abort. After a long talk and quite a few tears he decided to support R in her decision even though it ment his heart breaking and never getting to meet the child he already loved. He gave her the money to pay for the procedure. Well the appointment came and went. The strain of everything proved too much and they parted ways.

Well fast forward to yesterday. I ran into R and HIS CHILD(a little boy btw). I know its his child because he looks like he was dug out of Z's ass. He has the same beauty mark by his left eye the Z and his sister F has. He also has the same crocked ears as Z. We sat down and chatted for a little bit and we let the kids play (i had my boys with me). As we go to leave she gave me this pleading look like she knew i knew but didn't want to come out right and say anything. Now i am wrestling with telling Z or just letting sleeping dogs lay. In my heart of hearts it's telling me to tell Z what i suspect. I have a few days to figure things out as Z is in the field and wont be back until the 1st.

EDIT: I'm goimg to tell him. Now to figure out how to tell him and when. I have no way to get in contact with him as like i said he is in the field.

CafeMom Tickers
by on Mar. 27, 2013 at 1:57 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
mr.scariesmommy
by on Mar. 27, 2013 at 1:59 AM
5 moms liked this
I would tell him he has the right to know he has a child.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mrsrodgers0703
by Ruby Member on Mar. 27, 2013 at 1:59 AM
I don't know if that's a secret that I could keep... Then again, a part of me is saying to stay out of it. Idk...
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
lUcKyLoVe22
by Gold Member on Mar. 27, 2013 at 2:00 AM
Tell him.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
raye-chan
by Raye on Mar. 27, 2013 at 2:00 AM

He has the right to know about his child. She LIED to him and that's low of her to do so. 

krayzbabylove
by on Mar. 27, 2013 at 2:00 AM
Tell him. ASAP.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
amberlyp
by Gold Member on Mar. 27, 2013 at 2:02 AM
He has a right to know. Plus, it's not like you and this girl are best friends and you're gonna lose a friend over if. She will thank you for it later
mattiehatter
by Mary on Mar. 27, 2013 at 2:02 AM

He has the right to know that he had a child and deserves to know that child.

KristenFowles
by Ruby Member on Mar. 27, 2013 at 2:03 AM

Are Z and I good friends?

.. Hell, even if we aren't good friends..

I think Z deserves to know.

There is no way to be a perfect mother, and a million ways to be a good one.

20Keller12
by Gold Member on Mar. 27, 2013 at 2:04 AM
Tell him. He has a right to know.
TattedReader
by on Mar. 27, 2013 at 2:04 AM
He needs to know. That is just as much his child as it is hers. He has the right. And its your duty to tell him.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)