Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

My cat is a f--king a--hole!

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 76 Replies

We got a kitten a while back from our neighbors who had found Mama and her kittens in a dumpster.

This cat is insane! He attacks the dogs for no reason. Our Chiweenie is terrified of him. Our Cairn tried being nice to him, she even nursed him for a while, but he stole her food and attacked her. Now she stays away from him. 

He can jump up to 5 feet in the air and has figured out how to turn the lights on the ceiling fans on and off. He'll do this several times a night. 

He's quite musical. He plays my daughter's zither fairly well -all night long.

He pantsed me the other day by jumping up, grabbing onto my pants with his claws, and letting his weight pull them down.

Worst of all, he steals food. We give him the best cat food and he eats it, plus what he steals from the dogs and us. He'll jump up and steal it right from our mouths! He stole an entire piece of pizza from my daughter last night. He hissed, scratched, bit, and growled at everyone who came near until he'd finished eating it. He looked pregnant afterwards.

What the hell do I do with this cat? He has his moments where he acts like a normal cat, but I swear to God he's evil. I've had cats before, many times, but never one like this!

Posted by Anonymous on Mar. 27, 2013 at 7:07 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Mar. 27, 2013 at 7:15 AM

Or something.

Quoting Lalalie:

Possessed.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Mar. 27, 2013 at 7:16 AM
5 moms liked this

you need to make one room of the house cat friendly, and start playing with the cat daily to get his aggression out...you'd learn a lot of tips from Jackson, off of the tv show, 'My cat from Hell'...if he likes climbing, he's a tree dweller, and needs a hi look out point so he can see everything going on, and calm himself down.  When you're eating dinner, or whatever, put the cat in another room.  You need to diffuse the cat's energy, and let him be a cat.  He owns YOU, not the other way around. 

Lalalie
by on Mar. 27, 2013 at 7:16 AM
3 moms liked this

Obviously, you're going to have to perform an exorcism.

CeeGee81
by CanadaGirl on Mar. 27, 2013 at 7:17 AM

lol sounds like my boy.  I used to come home to a destroyed apartment everyday after work......he would attack and beat up the 2 other cats.....he would squawk loudly all the time...he sounded like a friggin parrot....I could go on and on.  I was very close to getting rid of him but realised I couldn't do that.  He slowed down in his old age, but he can still be a real jerk sometimes.

Good luck!

mommymelissa76
by on Mar. 27, 2013 at 7:17 AM

Im sorry, this made me LOL. I had a cat like this once too. I had to find him a new home, one without kids or dogs. Good luck to you!

1lv2stks3nlz4ev
by Silver Member on Mar. 27, 2013 at 7:18 AM
Many cats that start their lives feral have a hard time adjusting and will be very territorial about food. That being said, maybe take him to a vet to make sure everything is ok.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
wkukid
by Ocean Wave on Mar. 27, 2013 at 7:19 AM

Sounds like a normal cat lol. Sorry.

indymom72
by Silver Member on Mar. 27, 2013 at 7:19 AM
1 mom liked this

I think most cats are assholes...so I certainly wouldn't keep one that acted like that.

twinmommy27
by Ruby Member on Mar. 27, 2013 at 7:19 AM
1 mom liked this
Lmao!! Sorry, kitty sounds funny ;)

He seems bored. Maybe try playing with him a couple times a day and he'll get tired out.

You might try a spray bottle for when he's naughty? Or something that's noisy to let him know he's not suppose to do what the bad behaviors are.
JenB1983
by Platinum Member on Mar. 27, 2013 at 7:19 AM
1 mom liked this
Lmfao.
Sorry, I have no advice, only the giggles.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)