Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Ok you are gay, so why do I have to know?

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 167 Replies
8 moms liked this

Why are you advertising it, why do I have to explain to my kids that this is wrong. Why put it on TV, nobody wants to see two old men or women kissing. If it was right their would'nt be so much fuss about it, If they want a child why did'nt they just have one the right way. I am sick of this and wish it would stop.

Edit: I was not talking about men and women trying to have kids. I am talking about two men and two women, bringing kids in that mess. If they wanted kids why not get with opposite sex and have them the right way, if they can. If gay was right then two women can have sex and have kids, if they can. If gay was right why is the only way a women can get pregnant (without any help) is with a MAN? Now answer that!!!!

Posted by Anonymous on Mar. 27, 2013 at 8:57 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Sekirei
by LoKitty on Mar. 27, 2013 at 8:58 AM
41 moms liked this

why do people advertise their christianity? Why do I have to explain to my son that it is wrong?

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Mar. 27, 2013 at 8:58 AM
5 moms liked this
The forecast predicts a shitstorm brewing!
ariel000000
by on Mar. 27, 2013 at 8:59 AM
1 mom liked this
Agreed.

Quoting Sekirei:

why do people advertise their christianity? Why do I have to explain to my son that it is wrong?

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Mar. 27, 2013 at 8:59 AM
10 moms liked this

Why are you advertising what a bigot you are? I hate explaining to my kids that judgemental shitheads exist.

I don't mind seeing two men kiss, just as I don't mind seeing a man and woman kiss. I'm not a bigot though. If it bugs you so much, CLOSE YOUR EYES. Homosexuals exist, and have a right to exist.

wkukid
by Beach Bum on Mar. 27, 2013 at 8:59 AM

Exactly.

Quoting Sekirei:

audreesmama
by on Mar. 27, 2013 at 9:00 AM
LOL.

Op, you so funnayyyy!
Kris_PBG
Do you hide your heterosexuality from your kids?
ajdahd13
13 moms liked this

Good job at being just as big of a bigot as OP. 

Quoting Sekirei:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Mar. 27, 2013 at 9:00 AM
6 moms liked this

Why can't people just live and let live.  Explain to your children that everyone has different beliefs and that your belief is___________ but that doesn't mean that's what everyone believes and we should respect their choice for thier life.

Sekirei
by LoKitty on Mar. 27, 2013 at 9:01 AM

thank you..glad I could help. 

Quoting ajdahd13:

Good job at being just as big of a bigot as OP. 

Quoting Sekirei:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)