Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

submissive wives

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 309 Replies
To those of you who don't like it, why?

To those of you who are submissive, what is your great joy in being a submissive wife?
Posted by Anonymous on Mar. 27, 2013 at 10:02 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
sugareemommee
by Platinum Member on Mar. 27, 2013 at 10:06 AM
8 moms liked this
Idc what other people do in their relationships.

For me personally - I'm too mouthy and outspoken to be held down by my husband. I feel submission is weak and I'm too strong willed for that business.

I know someone's going to quote me saying that's not how it is - but that's how it is to me from the outside looking in.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
notabosley
by Silver Member on Mar. 27, 2013 at 10:09 AM
5 moms liked this
I'm confident in my opinions, and too blunt to be submissive, for the exception of in the bedroom.
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Mar. 27, 2013 at 10:11 AM
Ill ask this... Why gave you that idea?

Quoting sugareemommee:

For me personally - I'm too mouthy and outspoken to be held down by my husband. I feel submission is weak and I'm too strong willed for that business.

I know someone's going to quote me saying that's not how it is - but that's how it is to me from the outside looking in.

sugareemommee
by Platinum Member on Mar. 27, 2013 at 10:13 AM
1 mom liked this
I know there's one mom on here that speaks very openly about how her submissive relationship is still a partnership..

But I think more along the lines of wearing collars, getting spanked when you don't obey, having to ask permission to spend money and do things, having your husband control you. That's what I think of. Because I've read about moms who live like that.

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting sugareemommee:

vicki77433
by Bronze Member on Mar. 27, 2013 at 10:15 AM

My husband would never want a submissive wife.  That dynamic would never work in our relationship.  We have a very happy marriage and don't need to have one person seen as the head of the household.

If being submissive works for other people, that's fine.

StrangeDays
by Gold Member on Mar. 27, 2013 at 10:15 AM
8 moms liked this
I only play a submissive role in the bedroom. Otherwise, I am very much an alpha. :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
lovinglife0682
by on Mar. 27, 2013 at 10:16 AM
That is a bondage submission

Quoting sugareemommee:

I know there's one mom on here that speaks very openly about how her submissive relationship is still a partnership..

But I think more along the lines of wearing collars, getting spanked when you don't obey, having to ask permission to spend money and do things, having your husband control you. That's what I think of. Because I've read about moms who live like that.

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting sugareemommee:

RheaF
by Silver Member on Mar. 27, 2013 at 10:16 AM
2 moms liked this

I love the trust and respect that is in our relatonship now. It really is freeing. Other's my not agree and that's ok. I am in no way held down, lol. I am not weak, not  a doormat, or any of the other lies that float around about submissive wives.

lnrmom
by Ruby Member on Mar. 27, 2013 at 10:18 AM
4 moms liked this

I like to be submissive, to a point. I really hate having to make all the decisions all the flippin time. I really like it when my man takes over in the bedroom.

I'm very independent. Incredibly outspoken. If I don't like something, I will speak up. But I do enjoy being able to not have control over every possible scenario all the time. PLEASE tell me what we are having for dinner/going out. PLEASE tell me that we are staying in tonight. PLEASE tell me that you want XYZ instead of ABC. PLEASE. Ugh. I hate having to make all the damn decisions all the damn time.

sugareemommee
by Platinum Member on Mar. 27, 2013 at 10:20 AM
Even the money? Asking permission to do things?

Quoting lovinglife0682:

That is a bondage submission

Quoting sugareemommee:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting sugareemommee:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)