Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

About ME! Bash Away!

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 26 Replies
So apparently, i'm a bad person. And I just thought i'd share.

I'm a single mom who works full time as a MA and goes to school to become an RN.

I have one child who doesn't have contact with her biological dad for tons of reasons.

I don't have time for a relationship, nor do I want or need one. Im quite content with my current situation. I sleep with my best friend and have been for years. He has stepped up to the plate and became my child's male role model since we both think that is important.

I'm an independent, working, and loving mom. But apparently, that's a bad thing.
Posted by Anonymous on Mar. 27, 2013 at 2:17 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
1likeme
by Gold Member on Mar. 27, 2013 at 2:20 PM
Who told you that?
NiCo86
by on Mar. 27, 2013 at 2:20 PM
1 mom liked this

I'm not sure where the "bad" part comes in here??

If you have such a great relatinoship with your best friend, why are the two of you not considering fruthering your relationship?

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Mar. 27, 2013 at 2:22 PM
1 mom liked this

Its only a bad thing on here. You are not suppose to be a working mommy, you should be home with your children. But if you do stay home do not get on an PA because then youare a piece of shit too.

Pooobaihr
by Platinum Member on Mar. 27, 2013 at 2:24 PM

Sounds good to me

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Mar. 27, 2013 at 2:24 PM
Family, friends, etc..

Quoting 1likeme:

Who told you that?

Cmgmqmmom
by on Mar. 27, 2013 at 2:25 PM

It doesn't seem like you are a bad mom based on what you are saying. I am all for bettering yourself through education to earn a living for you and your daughter. It's unfortunate that your daughter can't see her biological father, but that's not unusual, nor does it make you a bad mom, it makes him a bad father since it sounds like the issues are his.

If she has positive role models, be they you or your male friend, it doesn't matter. It sounds like you are doing fine.

Good luck with school!

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Mar. 27, 2013 at 2:25 PM
Yeah, that's right.

Quoting Anonymous:

Its only a bad thing on here. You are not suppose to be a working mommy, you should be home with your children. But if you do stay home do not get on an PA because then youare a piece of shit too.

krissy920
by Gold Member on Mar. 27, 2013 at 2:26 PM

I think thats a great thing. My mom raised me  and my brother as a single mother ( she was also an rn ) she never brought men around. Whoever says you are  abad mom for what you just listed is nuts.

KayelynnsMama
by Gold Member on Mar. 27, 2013 at 2:26 PM

You can't be good enough for people. Ever. Change into what they want, and they will still bitch about it.

Sound to me like you are doing a great job for you and your child. If YOU are happy, then that's all that matters.

HanaJoii
by Silver Member on Mar. 27, 2013 at 2:27 PM

Does your bestfriend sleep with other people as well as you?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)