Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

So you talk about civil rights but...

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 118 Replies
I bet half of you wouldn't have cared if you were around when they were fighting for the rights of black people. As a matter of fact, some of you are racist. But yet equal rights for gays are soooo important.
Posted by Anonymous on Mar. 27, 2013 at 2:27 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Mar. 27, 2013 at 2:28 PM
Uggghhhh
delilahsmom1177
by on Mar. 27, 2013 at 2:29 PM
11 moms liked this

Actually I would have been marching right with MLK!!!!!!!! Way to judge. I have to say I have not met a racist person who is for marriage equality!

I'm a tattooed,pagan,pro-choice,pro-legalizing marijuana,pro-gay marriage,anti-war,non-vaxing,tree hugging,animal loving,book reading,animal testing free,depression battling, trying to raise a free spirit and letting her be who she is but still teaching her important life lessons,fighting for equal rights at the same time,don't like it get over it.

EAzizM
by Erica on Mar. 27, 2013 at 2:29 PM
10 moms liked this
If people wouldn't have fought and cared...blacks would not have equal rights today.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
-_-
by Ruby Member on Mar. 27, 2013 at 2:29 PM
2 moms liked this
It's all important.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
-BlueBell-
by on Mar. 27, 2013 at 2:29 PM
5 moms liked this
What in the fuck?!?! Where did race come into play? Sounds like someone just REALLY wants to be a victim.
elliotmommytobe
by on Mar. 27, 2013 at 2:30 PM
1 mom liked this
Exactly this. Everyone should have the same rights

Quoting delilahsmom1177:

Actually I would have been marching right with MLK!!!!!!!! Way to judge. I have to say I have not met a racist person who is for marriage equality!

marie2409
by on Mar. 27, 2013 at 2:31 PM
2 moms liked this
Ok. I am not usually one to throw the dead horse comment out there. I get it. This group runs faster that the worst case of diarrhea ever. But holy dammit!!
Cmgmqmmom
by Ruby Member on Mar. 27, 2013 at 2:31 PM
2 moms liked this

Civil rights are civil rights. I can assure you that I would be just as angry about denying other races their rights if I had been around during that time. Hell, there are plenty of places in this country where we could probably stand to remind them of civil rights for African Americans and others. Sign me up!

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Mar. 27, 2013 at 2:31 PM
I didn't say all.

Quoting delilahsmom1177:

delilahsmom1177
by on Mar. 27, 2013 at 2:32 PM
1 mom liked this

I have never even heard of a racist person being for marriage euqality.

Quoting Anonymous:

I didn't say all.

Quoting delilahsmom1177:

I'm a tattooed,pagan,pro-choice,pro-legalizing marijuana,pro-gay marriage,anti-war,non-vaxing,tree hugging,animal loving,book reading,animal testing free,depression battling, trying to raise a free spirit and letting her be who she is but still teaching her important life lessons,fighting for equal rights at the same time,don't like it get over it.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)