Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

if you do not have an orgasm every time you have sex with your hubsband...

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 125 Replies

Poll

Question: Do you have an orgasm every time you have sex (intercourse only, not talking foreplay) with your partner?

Options:

yes every single time

half of the time

rarely

never

Only group members can vote in this poll.

Total Votes: 284

View Results

AND you are in a happy marriage is it because your husband is inadequate? or do you think it is common for most women to not orgasm during intercourse EVEN with a very good sexual partner?

My husband thinks that because I do not have an orgasm during intercourse that he is an inadequate lover who i must not be attracted to. Even though through oral, and fingering, and using toys...i do orgasm. I dont want him to feel bad about himself and I think that it is more common than he thinks.

Thanks in advance! :)

Posted by Anonymous on Mar. 27, 2013 at 2:31 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Mar. 27, 2013 at 2:34 PM

no replies??

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Mar. 27, 2013 at 2:36 PM

Never for me. I used to. Almost every time. But after my C-section, I dunno. I just stopped. I sometimes wonder if my incision some how cut a nerve or something.

Melbornj
by Platinum Member on Mar. 27, 2013 at 2:37 PM
1 mom liked this
I think there should be something between ever single time and half. Sometimes I just let hubby go for it without worry about myself, those times I still enjoy but don't orgasm. If I want to I do.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Mar. 27, 2013 at 2:37 PM
Always. I've never not had an orgasm from intercourse

Then again its usually more than one lol
MsRkg
by Gold Member on Mar. 27, 2013 at 2:38 PM

I get off every single time with hubby usually. There might have been a few times here and there when I haven't either because I was just exhausted or he was tired and we didn't have a lot of energy or something but we always made up for it the next night.

wolfybaby
by Silver Member on Mar. 27, 2013 at 2:38 PM
4 moms liked this

ive never climaxed through intercourse. vaginal stimulation just doesnt do it for me. foreplay is very important to me, lol

Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Mar. 27, 2013 at 2:38 PM
I used to have one everytime. I'm not sure what happened in that department, but now I very rarely have one. It's not because he's inadequate, it's something to do with me but I'm just not sure what. So...here's at least 1 more person that's similar :)
Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Mar. 27, 2013 at 2:38 PM
It's just normal for me. In fact..I've only had one guy to get me off..and it was mainly me doing all the work Lmao! I've just never been easy to orgasm. On my own however, it takes no time but actual sex is different. Nothing at all wrong with DH or any other guy I've dated..its just me.
Roxygurl
by Emerald Member on Mar. 27, 2013 at 2:38 PM
I have multiple orgasms....not all at once though.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
KristenFowles
by Ruby Member on Mar. 27, 2013 at 2:39 PM

Never have.

Yeah, I have a great marriage. 

There is no way to be a perfect mother, and a million ways to be a good one.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)