Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Who smokes weed? Do you think its a stress reliever to tolerate kids!?

Posted by on Mar. 27, 2013 at 4:53 PM
  • 183 Replies
3 moms liked this

I do and I love it. It helps me with my overbearing cramps from the IUD, makes me happy, I can clean up the whole house with just a nice fat blunt.

I don't do it around my child I have an expensive air sucker upper and it sucks up air/cleans within 60 seconds.

I have a job and I go to college. But of course I need my weed I dont know what to do without it!

I have tried other drugs and I dont discriminate against anyone! or judge!

Forgot I had to say everything 'precise' before I get ridiculed off of the damn headline. I put that headline there because fortunately I got 9 replies in 2minutes. And if you can read my whole paragraph before typing it has NOTHING to do about my kid. Soooo that being said. Just stresses for everyday life. Yall are Mom's. Pahleese!

by on Mar. 27, 2013 at 4:53 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
lovinmykiddo07
by Ruby Member on Mar. 27, 2013 at 4:55 PM
1 mom liked this

I did on my last trip home a few times with my sister. I didn't get as much accomplished as you tho, it just made me giggly...and then tired as fuck.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Mar. 27, 2013 at 4:56 PM
I loooove to smoke..and Yeah its a stress reliever but i can tolerate dd with or with out it
GeekMommi
by on Mar. 27, 2013 at 4:57 PM
Not much anymore but Lemon Skunk was my favorite. I used to grow it, those were fun days.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
HelenaHanbasket
by on Mar. 27, 2013 at 4:57 PM
1 mom liked this
Smoking weed to "tolerate your kids"? Wtf?

I think marijuana is a harmless drug that often has medicinal benefits. I enjoy smoking it occasionally, but I don't need it.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
audreesmama
by on Mar. 27, 2013 at 4:58 PM
I don't smoke it, but to tolerate your kids, really?!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Mar. 27, 2013 at 4:59 PM
1 mom liked this
Stresd reliever, yes. To tolerate kids? No. I dont tolerate my kids. I love them.
JayLeethal
by on Mar. 27, 2013 at 4:59 PM
1 mom liked this

LMAO!! Thanks for your reply sweetie!

When im giggly is time to turn on the music and clean up the house! Then I get drained fast and tired like you then I smoke another one just so I can cook and get everything ready for the night.;)

Anonymous

yes i smoke weed, but typically don't run around blabbing it. i think all drugs should be legal.

Anonymous

Wow.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Mar. 27, 2013 at 5:00 PM
2 moms liked this
Oh yes!! Love it!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured