Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Pregnant.....at 11!!!

Posted by on Mar. 27, 2013 at 5:30 PM
  • 384 Replies
3 moms liked this
I was talking with another cmer today in a post about forcing a child to have an abortion.

I said that if my 11 year old for 12 year old or 13 or even 14 year old were to get pregnant I would push very hard for an abortion. at that age the body isn't meant to handle a pregnancy and birth. not to mention the emotional damage it would do to that child to have a pregnancy, give birth and then go about trying to raise the baby when mentally the mother isn't capable of making adult and mature decisions

the way the child would get pregnant is not important to my question here. but my question is if you are 11 year old were to get pregnant, would you request an abortion?
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Mar. 27, 2013 at 5:30 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
D.O.E.
by on Mar. 27, 2013 at 5:33 PM
6 moms liked this

people tend to dislike my opinion on this subject, but yes i would push very hard

there are also teas from herbs which can induce a miscarriage..............

good thing i only have boys huh? lol

mommy_me
by ~The Three B's~ on Mar. 27, 2013 at 5:33 PM
Opinions?
mommy_me
by ~The Three B's~ on Mar. 27, 2013 at 5:35 PM
4 moms liked this
I got my ass jumped and called a shit mother *shrugs*

I I love my daughter enough not to let her go through something so emotionally devastating as a pregnancy and birth and anything subsequent to that at such a young and impressionable age

Quoting D.O.E.:

people tend to dislike my opinion on this subject, but yes i would push very hard

Hi_Rae
by Gold Member on Mar. 27, 2013 at 5:35 PM
1 mom liked this
I would push abortion at that age, they are not ready for the physical and emotional tolls of being pregnant, let alone being a mother.
MaNdYbEaR2010
by *Manda* on Mar. 27, 2013 at 5:35 PM
Probably not.
mommy_me
by ~The Three B's~ on Mar. 27, 2013 at 5:36 PM
would you see it as rape to have your child lay down on a table to have the instrument inserted into her to have that pregnancy terminated?

Quoting Hi_Rae:

I would push abortion at that age, they are not ready for the physical and emotional tolls of being pregnant, let alone being a mother.
ajdahd13
by on Mar. 27, 2013 at 5:36 PM

I hope you aren't referring to our conversation sweetheart, because I NEVER said you were a shit mother. I said "awesome mother" 

and no it's pro CHOICE. 

Quoting mommy_me:

I got my ass jumped and called a shit mother *shrugs*

I I love my daughter enough not to let her go through something so emotionally devastating as a pregnancy and birth and anything subsequent to that at such a young and impressionable age

Quoting D.O.E.:

Momto3_89
9 moms liked this
I believe a baby is a baby at conception...just because they are young doesn't mean crap. The baby can even put up for adoption...there are plenty of wanting families that can't have children.
Josie_P
3 moms liked this

I would push very hard for abortion as well. 11 and pregnant? 12 with a baby? And I'm going to have to raise that baby? No. Idc if people call me names or whatever.

ajdahd13
by on Mar. 27, 2013 at 5:37 PM
6 moms liked this

Let me stick something in your vagina against your wishes. 

Quoting mommy_me:

would you see it as rape to have your child lay down on a table to have the instrument inserted into her to have that pregnancy terminated?

Quoting Hi_Rae:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)