Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Cheating. . . :/

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 29 Replies

Okay, so almost a year and a half ago, before my DH and I were married, he cheated on me. We broke up for a few months and went our seperate ways but came back to each other. I forgave him and we got back together and a year later we got married. I love him with all that I am and I know he feels guilty about what he did (we go to counseling now). Sometimes it just hits me though and hurts me all over again. . . Have any of you ladies been cheated on or have you ever cheated on your husband? If so, how did you deal with it and how long did it take for your "heart to not hurt".

Posted by Anonymous on Mar. 27, 2013 at 8:13 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Nickie76
by Silver Member on Mar. 27, 2013 at 8:15 PM
2 moms liked this
My thoughts about him cheating kept popping up and I eventually found a real man. After the divorce of course lol.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Mar. 27, 2013 at 8:19 PM
1 mom liked this
No clue I guess I am lucky because I have never been cheated on. If I had I would not have married the man that cheated.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Mar. 27, 2013 at 8:22 PM
Did he physically or mentally cheat?

Quoting Nickie76:

My thoughts about him cheating kept popping up and I eventually found a real man. After the divorce of course lol.

mommysangelface
by Emerald Member on Mar. 27, 2013 at 8:23 PM
2 moms liked this

i dont stay with cheaters.  

For me all trust is lost

gl though

Have you been sexually assualted? Been in a controlling relationship? Have you ever felt no one knows how you feel?  Well i do. Click on my siggy and join my support group! Hope to see you there!

Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Mar. 27, 2013 at 8:24 PM
As someone who cheated - we should have just split up (we eventually divorced). I don't think it ever goes away.
kidlover2
by on Mar. 27, 2013 at 8:25 PM
I was cheated on and he left. I didn't have a choice in the matter. It took me about 6 months to get over it and a life time of distrust.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Mar. 27, 2013 at 8:25 PM
I was cheated on, we broke up for 2 years got back together and everything was fine for about a year until he cheated on me. We have been divorced now for 5 years.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 6 on Mar. 27, 2013 at 8:26 PM

I've been cheating on my husband. It's kinda hard to deal with all the emotions and the guilt, but the sex with the other guy (he's married too) is awesome.

Nickie76
by Silver Member on Mar. 27, 2013 at 8:26 PM
1 mom liked this
Both... Your heart will always hurt and your head will always want to forget. That is the sad reality of cheating. You can try and make it work (I commend you for that.) I tried to but it got to a point where I'd be at a grocery store and always wondered if the woman walking by me was "her". That's not living.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 7 on Mar. 27, 2013 at 8:28 PM
1 mom liked this
Yes, he cheated on me with a good friend.. So I thought. I got back at him by cheating with my ex. Did it hurt me, yes. I think the worst part was it being a close friend, and the fact that she could do this to me. It actually got to the point where she held it over his head and was telling him lies about me. So I acted upon those lies. I got over it years later and him and I are still together. But what gets me is she is still harassing us after all these years. I could go into more detail but it would be long. I guess you just have to build trust its not that easy when trust had been broken.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)