Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Sleazy girls are funny.

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 18 Replies
1 mom liked this

DH has one exgf, from years ago. She screwed him over big time, then realized what she lost and tried to get him back countless times, including when we were first together.

The other day, I was on his FB (he knew) and I saw that she had friend requested him. I sent her a simple message from my profile, asking why. She, in turn, blocked me completely, which convinced DH she was up to no good.

I find the whole thing hilarious. She's 27 years old. We're not in middle school, LOL. DH and I have been together, and happy, for years. What did she think was going to happen?

Posted by Anonymous on Mar. 27, 2013 at 11:29 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Mar. 29, 2013 at 2:22 AM

bump

mattiehatter
by Mary on Mar. 29, 2013 at 2:24 AM

She thought that he would just up and leave his wife. My husband has one of those too.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Mar. 29, 2013 at 2:25 AM
1 mom liked this
Men cheat
That's probably what she's hoping for
tharealty2
by on Mar. 29, 2013 at 2:25 AM
1 mom liked this

I think they're sad.

Wydowness
by Kusabi on Mar. 29, 2013 at 2:25 AM
Lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Amybelle
by on Mar. 29, 2013 at 2:26 AM

why didn't you let your DH handle it?

kmorales7690
by Ruby Member on Mar. 29, 2013 at 2:27 AM
Mine has a few, it hasn't worked yet, he's still here...

Quoting mattiehatter:

She thought that he would just up and leave his wife. My husband has one of those too.

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
LiliM
by Platinum Member on Mar. 29, 2013 at 2:28 AM

I think it's just some ex trolling.  DH has an ex that pops up every couple of years.  He's the one that not only got, but ran away.  With his ex, it's like she can't believe he doesn't fall back under her crazy ass spell. 

I find it irritating, only because how many times can you be brushed off before you get the hint?  However, DH isn't going to do anything, and she's not a threat.  I do admit that I want to kick her squarely in the ass and tell her to leave my married DH alone...but what good would it do?  She knows he's married.  He told her when we married and she kept contacting him that he was and that it wasn't appropriate for her to contact him.

She's a stupid woman.  She's attractive, absolutely.  But stupid.  Kind of the way this woman you're describing sounds. 

I don't get it either.  If someone is married, that means they're out of the game.  If they aren't...you don't really want them anyway. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Mar. 29, 2013 at 2:29 AM
1 mom liked this

Why does that matter? I had a question, I asked it.

Quoting Amybelle:

why didn't you let your DH handle it?

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Mar. 29, 2013 at 2:32 AM

My DH had one too. She would create fake profiles with names like Mary Tutor and other stuff. He would block and she would create a new one. She even went after me, she was so obsessed. Eventually she grew bored when he told her to F*ck off 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)