Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

I'd like to confess

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

That there are some really stupid people on here. People complain about little things that make no sense.

-the panties their daughter came home in

-adoption being less painful than birth

-texts from grandmothers

-complaining that someone's house looks messy.

-not liking a GIFT that someone gave them.

and the list goes on and on. 

Does anyone have any real problems? Or just all of these petty ones?

Posted by Anonymous on Mar. 28, 2013 at 12:10 AM
Replies (51-57):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 18 on Mar. 28, 2013 at 1:03 AM

Im sorry to hear about your child.  I cant even imagine losing my baby...ok, hes 9..not a baby, but he will always be a baby to me.

I dont know why people can be so mean.

Quoting Anonymous:

I have some real problems but I'm scared to post about them because I've been burned in the past. My child died some years ago but because it's been over a year now anytime I bring up my baby I'm accused of only doing it for drama and am told to see a therapist. I do see a therapist and she tells me I'm doing amazingly but still it makes me feel like crap when people harp on it

Anonymous
by Anonymous 19 on Mar. 28, 2013 at 1:04 AM
My problem, I've spent the past 5 months caring for my kids by myself because my husband is serving a 6 month jail sentence. Thankfully, our family will be whole in a month and surprisingly, this experience has strengthened our marriage. I miss him so much and I'm pissed that a liar took him away from our kids and me.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 20 on Mar. 28, 2013 at 1:06 AM
I'm going through an ugly ugly divorce and my soon to be ex dh is the custodial parent of our 4 children because i work nights. He has decided to punish me and not let me see the kids AT ALL because he is disaproving of my new relationship. I miss my babies. :(
Anonymous
by Anonymous 14 on Mar. 28, 2013 at 1:08 AM

It sucks. People don't realize that I don't speak about her out loud to anyone, no one wants to listen so I go to the internet. At least online I can tell people about the fact that my baby existed and did live.

Quoting Anonymous:

Im sorry to hear about your child.  I cant even imagine losing my baby...ok, hes 9..not a baby, but he will always be a baby to me.

Quoting Anonymous:

I have some real problems but I'm scared to post about them because I've been burned in the past. My child died some years ago but because it's been over a year now anytime I bring up my baby I'm accused of only doing it for drama and am told to see a therapist. I do see a therapist and she tells me I'm doing amazingly but still it makes me feel like crap when people harp on it

Angeliquer13
by Bronze Member on Mar. 28, 2013 at 1:09 AM
I hope things get better hunny

Quoting Anonymous:

We have been living couch to couch with my 2 year old dd because after exhausting my unemployment claim I have not been able to find a job in over a year. this month we were lucky to stay with my mom for a month.

I have two more interviews tomorrow at a call center and a restaurant. Hopefully that will be fruitful. We have just enough left in savings for a couple days worth of food.

Things will get better. They have to, right?

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Razor_Leaf
by on Mar. 28, 2013 at 1:17 AM

Yeah, the internet is my only outlet.  I like the fact that no one knows me..that way I dont feel the need to care if they dont like me...

I try not to judge anyone for their dicissions or experiences.  No ones perfect..

Im glad that you are keeping your babies memory alive by talking about her.  If you ever want to talk you can send me a message or IM.  Im a good listener.

Quoting Anonymous:

It sucks. People don't realize that I don't speak about her out loud to anyone, no one wants to listen so I go to the internet. At least online I can tell people about the fact that my baby existed and did live.

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 21 on Mar. 28, 2013 at 1:20 AM

My mother has uterine cancer and the doctors keep putting off her surgery. One uncle has been in the hospital for two weeks.  Another uncle died the day before my mothers surgery was supposed to happen.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)