Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

You're so spineless.....

Posted by   + Show Post
When cafemom came out with the option to post anonymously I thought it was a huge plus for the site because women were able to freely post things they were uncomfortable with......but as always someone always have to fuck up a good thing. Now the anon button is mostly used by scared, spineless little girls who want to bash, talk shit and start drama. If it wasn't for the anon button you broads would be quieter then a church mouse!!! You wouldn't have the guts to insult people and be rude...you're nothing but punks and bullies whose miserable with their own lives!!!

Little rant over, lol.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Mar. 28, 2013 at 3:10 AM
Replies (21-30):
Bird16_J
by on Mar. 28, 2013 at 3:38 AM

I wish I was spineless then I wouldn't have the pain I do! LOL I personally don't go anon, if I have to say something to someone I'll say it under my SN and I really couldn't care less what people think of me!

partingwhisper
by on Mar. 28, 2013 at 3:40 AM

I gave being a c&ntrag under anona shot once. but i am such a bad speller, typer etc that everyone knew it was me anyways. kinda pointless to hide when i have so many easily spotted quirks

Nika87
by Bronze Member on Mar. 28, 2013 at 3:42 AM
Oh they care....on the inside, lol.

Quoting partingwhisper:

Good rant and point but those who are like that wont give a shit being called out for it. 

-BlueBell-
by on Mar. 28, 2013 at 3:42 AM
And you probably should start posting anonymously until you learn proper spelling and grammar. I'm embarrassed for you. :(

Good luck, you special little lady you!

Quoting Nika87:

When cafemom came out with the option to post anonymously I thought it was a huge plus for the site because women were able to freely post things they were uncomfortable with......but as always someone always have to fuck up a good thing. Now the anon button is mostly used by scared, spineless little girls who want to bash, talk shit and start drama. If it wasn't for the anon button you broads would be quieter then a church mouse!!! You wouldn't have the guts to insult people and be rude...you're nothing but punks and bullies whose miserable with their own lives!!!

Little rant over, lol.

partingwhisper
by on Mar. 28, 2013 at 3:43 AM

betcha they don';t care about anything except hiding their true ugly insides from the rest of the site. 

Quoting Nika87:

Quoting partingwhisper:

Good rant and point but those who are like that wont give a shit being called out for it. 

Mommy_Iowa
by Member on Mar. 28, 2013 at 3:44 AM
1 mom liked this
I LOVE your sn! Totally made mr giggle!

Quoting .Nucking.Futs.:

Quoting thetrollcat:

I think if you post every half hour on this topic you can spread the awareness out more...

This definately needs attention.

One post is simply not enough.

Nika87
by Bronze Member on Mar. 28, 2013 at 3:44 AM
Hunny you just can't read....lol

Quoting -BlueBell-:

And you probably should start posting anonymously until you learn proper spelling and grammar. I'm embarrassed for you. :(

Good luck, you special little lady you!

Quoting Nika87:

Little rant over, lol.

Nika87
by Bronze Member on Mar. 28, 2013 at 3:45 AM
Lol!!!

Quoting partingwhisper:

betcha they don';t care about anything except hiding their true ugly insides from the rest of the site. 

Quoting Nika87:

Quoting partingwhisper:

partingwhisper
by on Mar. 28, 2013 at 3:47 AM

I wear my ugly where everyone can see it. snort

Quoting Nika87:

Lol!!!

Quoting partingwhisper:

Quoting Nika87:

Quoting partingwhisper:

kbix82
by on Mar. 28, 2013 at 3:48 AM
I never anon if i cant say it unanon then i dont
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)