Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

You're so spineless.....

Posted by   + Show Post
When cafemom came out with the option to post anonymously I thought it was a huge plus for the site because women were able to freely post things they were uncomfortable with......but as always someone always have to fuck up a good thing. Now the anon button is mostly used by scared, spineless little girls who want to bash, talk shit and start drama. If it wasn't for the anon button you broads would be quieter then a church mouse!!! You wouldn't have the guts to insult people and be rude...you're nothing but punks and bullies whose miserable with their own lives!!!

Little rant over, lol.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Mar. 28, 2013 at 3:10 AM
Replies (31-40):
-BlueBell-
by on Mar. 28, 2013 at 3:49 AM

Mobile Photo

want10more
by Gold Member on Mar. 28, 2013 at 3:50 AM

almost agree... unless they are talkin about like... molestation or something. i will always post as me cuz well, i'm me. and every time i get bashed, it's from anons....

Nika87
by Bronze Member on Mar. 28, 2013 at 3:51 AM
Did you just snort...
Lol

Quoting partingwhisper:

I wear my ugly where everyone can see it. snort

Quoting Nika87:

Lol!!!

Quoting partingwhisper:

betcha they don';t care about anything except hiding their true ugly insides from the rest of the site. 

Quoting Nika87:

Oh they care....on the inside, lol.

Quoting partingwhisper:

Good rant and point but those who are like that wont give a shit being called out for it. 

mrsrodgers0703
by Ruby Member on Mar. 28, 2013 at 3:51 AM
This is like the 500th post on this topic.
Nika87
by Bronze Member on Mar. 28, 2013 at 3:52 AM
Ditto

Quoting kbix82:

I never anon if i cant say it unanon then i dont
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Mar. 28, 2013 at 3:54 AM
Dude it's the Internet. Even on someone's profile they can be completely anon....
Nika87
by Bronze Member on Mar. 28, 2013 at 3:55 AM
Oh hunny, stop posting things about yourself!!!!!

Quoting -BlueBell-:

Mobile Photo

by on Mar. 28, 2013 at 3:58 AM

What the hell is a anon button?

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Mar. 28, 2013 at 4:04 AM

You can choose not to come to a group that has the anon feature.  It will save you from having to go on these little rants that nobody cares about.  I am far from miserable in my own life, but you sound pretty close to miserable.  Somebody must have really rubbed you the wrong way.  If it's that serious, you should consider avoiding this group. You could have a heart attack if you continue reading anon posts or replies and then you will be trying to sue CM for creating the anon feature.  This isn't going to end well....

-BlueBell-
by on Mar. 28, 2013 at 4:06 AM

Mobile Photo

::yawn:: I thought you'd have some witty retort being that your original post was such an aggressive call-out. But damn, that went to the third grade responses quite quickly. Guess I gave you too much credit.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured