Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

You're so spineless.....

Posted by   + Show Post
When cafemom came out with the option to post anonymously I thought it was a huge plus for the site because women were able to freely post things they were uncomfortable with......but as always someone always have to fuck up a good thing. Now the anon button is mostly used by scared, spineless little girls who want to bash, talk shit and start drama. If it wasn't for the anon button you broads would be quieter then a church mouse!!! You wouldn't have the guts to insult people and be rude...you're nothing but punks and bullies whose miserable with their own lives!!!

Little rant over, lol.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Mar. 28, 2013 at 3:10 AM
Replies (61-67):
Nika87
by Bronze Member on Mar. 28, 2013 at 4:45 AM
Oh you can keep your online bitch attitude, I don't have much problem with those.....it's the hidden online bitch attitude that really grind my gears.....like the jump off two replies above you!!!!

Quoting BluePandaDreams:

I can feel the extreme butthurt in this post. Do a few more posts on this topic and I might, just maybe start to feel bad for my online bitch attitude.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 7 on Mar. 28, 2013 at 4:55 AM
Hahahahahahaha! Hit a little to close to home there, heffer?

Quoting Nika87:

1. Hop off clits

2. Before you TRY to insult me have something to back up what you're saying otherwise you just look stupid

Simple ass

Quoting Anonymous:

No, that's probly just ur fat rolls jiggling.

Sit ups are your friend!!!!! Put the donut down!

Quoting Nika87:

So you were reading my post looking for misspelled words and grammatical errors......you have upgraded to SUPER LAME, lls

GET YOUR LIFE!!!!

Ha ha ha ha ha ha

I think I feel my unborn in there rolling around laughing at you!!!!!

Quoting -BlueBell-:

"Someone obviously HASN'T graduated from jumbo picture book"

Now, go on about how intelligent you are, sweetheart. It's cute.

Quoting Nika87:

I don't need any witty replies to insult you.....you're insulting yourself with these lame ass picture post....someone obviously haven't graduated from jumbo picture books, lol

Quoting -BlueBell-:

Mobile Photo

::yawn:: I thought you'd have some witty retort being that your original post was such an aggressive call-out. But damn, that went to the third grade responses quite quickly. Guess I gave you too much credit.

Nika87
by Bronze Member on Mar. 28, 2013 at 5:03 AM
You're hiding behind an anonymous post, what makes you think anything you say holds any weight. You can't even hold down your own post, you hoping on someone else post trying to build an alliance and shit. Get your simple ass outta here....

Lls

Quoting Anonymous:

Hahahahahahaha! Hit a little to close to home there, heffer?

Quoting Nika87:

1. Hop off clits

2. Before you TRY to insult me have something to back up what you're saying otherwise you just look stupid

Simple ass

Quoting Anonymous:

No, that's probly just ur fat rolls jiggling.

Sit ups are your friend!!!!! Put the donut down!

Quoting Nika87:

So you were reading my post looking for misspelled words and grammatical errors......you have upgraded to SUPER LAME, lls

GET YOUR LIFE!!!!

Ha ha ha ha ha ha

I think I feel my unborn in there rolling around laughing at you!!!!!

Quoting -BlueBell-:

"Someone obviously HASN'T graduated from jumbo picture book"

Now, go on about how intelligent you are, sweetheart. It's cute.

Quoting Nika87:

I don't need any witty replies to insult you.....you're insulting yourself with these lame ass picture post....someone obviously haven't graduated from jumbo picture books, lol

Quoting -BlueBell-:

Mobile Photo

::yawn:: I thought you'd have some witty retort being that your original post was such an aggressive call-out. But damn, that went to the third grade responses quite quickly. Guess I gave you too much credit.

armywife009
by Platinum Member on Mar. 28, 2013 at 5:07 AM
1 mom liked this

There, there, you will get use to it. It use to piss me off too. But you learn that's what these cunts want. Don't give in to their stupidity. Keep scrolling. :)

SadeAyosmom
by on Mar. 28, 2013 at 5:16 AM

i dont use it

Neuro
by on Mar. 28, 2013 at 5:26 AM
1 mom liked this

I thought that it was common knowledge that many of the women that come here and bash are genuinely miserable and dissatisfied with their supposedly "perfect" little Mommy lives.

jaysmommy04
by Gold Member on Mar. 28, 2013 at 11:03 AM

Well, to a point yes.  I mean there has always been major bitches on this site since it started.  Bashing and all that went on quit regularly.  BUT!  I do have to say, the bashing and negative comments have increased immensely since having the anon option.  Now I see that you really can't post in here like it was intended before.  You can't seek meaningful advice here because some lonely woman has some anger to release.  And its not possible to post anywhere else because the drama in this group takes activity from other group.   So I would say that over all CM lost its purpose.  Now I just come here to see the show.  Its really entertaining sometimes.  That's all I use this site for.  If I need parenting advice, or just advice in general, there is a wonderful website for just that.  The drama is almost non existent and there are some really helpful understanding people there.  Men and women.  

As for asking for advice here lol.  After seeing the way people act.  Even in their sincerest intentions, I would take their advice like I would take a ridged stick in the ass ( and I wouldn't do that either lol ).  

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN