Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions
So im 18 wks and 3 days pregnant with twins and have anxiety attacks and if they aint bad i have a little one and feel like its going to be a bad one and i have a hard time breathing sometimes feel like i have racing heart
Posted by Anonymous on Mar. 28, 2013 at 3:40 AM
Replies (11-17):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Mar. 28, 2013 at 3:55 AM
Why don't u shut the fuck up i don't need this pregnant with a little anxiety attack

Quoting Anonymous:

Awww, you used punctuation! Good job, you :)

Quoting Anonymous:

How about shut the fuck up? :D

Quoting Anonymous:

Educate yourself for the sake of your kids. Haha.

Quoting Anonymous:

Ok whatever who cares what u say

Quoting Anonymous:

Are you a bumpkin? You sound uneducated saying "aint"".... I'm sorry but in the wise words of sweet brown *ahem*

Ain't nobody got time for dat.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Mar. 28, 2013 at 3:57 AM
I know they do plus this bitch on here is talking about my grammar im trying not to get pissed but she's pushing it I'm trying to distract myself i hate when im like this

Quoting Angelicembrace:

Anxiety attacks really suck..I'm sorry :(. Try some breathing exercises. I'm having some of my own as well...best thing for me thus far is distracting myself here on cm lol

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Mar. 28, 2013 at 3:58 AM
Lmao!!!! Girl chill out! I was just giving you a hard time.
I'm pregnant too & get anxiety. All you can do is relax. Take slow deep breaths. A hot shower or bath. Hot tea... Or take a walk. All of that works for me. Good luck.

Quoting Anonymous:

Why don't u shut the fuck up i don't need this pregnant with a little anxiety attack

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

Are you a bumpkin? You sound uneducated saying "aint"".... I'm sorry but in the wise words of sweet brown *ahem*

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Mar. 28, 2013 at 4:03 AM
For a second there i thought u was tryin to make me mad an stuff like some of these other moms smh and omg i dont wanna get up :( but anyway if ya wanna add me ya can SN is lovinmommy10 and idgaf who has a problem with me:) let the haters hate

Quoting Anonymous:

Lmao!!!! Girl chill out! I was just giving you a hard time.

I'm pregnant too & get anxiety. All you can do is relax. Take slow deep breaths. A hot shower or bath. Hot tea... Or take a walk. All of that works for me. Good luck.

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

DarlaHood
by on Mar. 28, 2013 at 4:08 AM

The deep breathing is actually really effective.  And if you can learn to do a guided meditation (like on mp3) every morning and every evening for even 5 or 10 minutes, it is as effective as taking antidepressent/anti-anxiety meds. 

The other thing is that you don't want it to escalate because you start feeling anxiety about the fact that you might feel anxiety.  So when it starts you have to talk to yourself.  Say:  I am O.K.  This will not hurt me.  I'm not going to die.  This is not going to last forever.  The longest it can last is 15 minutes.  But most attacks don't last that long.  I can breathe through it.  Put on your headphones, do your guided meditation and breathe.

The guided version is better because it has music and instructions about what you might think about or focus on.  There are different types.  Some are body scans.  Some are relaxation.  Some are mental focus, envisioning things, or imagining things.  But the important thing is that they occupy your mind and allow you to bring yourself down.  And once you see that you are in control - even if it doesn't feel like it for a few minutes - then the attacks will get shorter and milder.  And you will be able to handle it.  Good luck.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Mar. 28, 2013 at 4:11 AM
I suffer chronic anxiety and have had many panic attacks. What helps me is having a safe person to call day or night so that they don't get out of control. I tend to pass out when I gave a big one.

If you can't talk them through with some, do breathing, exsexercise. Count to 10 then back to 1. Deep breathes in, hold then slowly breath out. Think of the colors of the rainbow. Start either one color and incision it leaving your body, the more colors you incision one by one, the calmer your body will become.

I hope this helps, also journal writing helps to.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Mar. 28, 2013 at 4:20 AM
I messed up by smoking k2 a year ago i almost killed myself and thats when anxiety attacks started hitting me i messed up i know we all make mistakes i learned my lesson and thanks for a suggestion i appreciate ur help im going to try that right now

Quoting Anonymous:

I suffer chronic anxiety and have had many panic attacks. What helps me is having a safe person to call day or night so that they don't get out of control. I tend to pass out when I gave a big one.

If you can't talk them through with some, do breathing, exsexercise. Count to 10 then back to 1. Deep breathes in, hold then slowly breath out. Think of the colors of the rainbow. Start either one color and incision it leaving your body, the more colors you incision one by one, the calmer your body will become.

I hope this helps, also journal writing helps to.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)