Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

baby is 5lb13oz - being induced @39wks - cervidil + pitocin

Posted by on Mar. 28, 2013 at 5:52 AM
  • 10 Replies
1 mom liked this

so here i am in labor and delivery, i was given the cervidil (which i just accidentally pulled out when i went pee! whoopsie doodles!) about 9 hours ago..my cooch is SORE..very..they're going to "let it ride" for a few more hours then see where i am at, start the pitocin drip, break my water, give me an epidural, and Iriana should introduce herself shortly after!
im all alone, i sent dh home to finish as much packing as he can and finish loading up the moving POD. i figured it'd be a good idea, since i dont need him in here when im just stuck in this position..i need him packing so he can move us out of that house tomorrow! 

anyway..im tired, on an ambien..im not 100% sure this post is coherent..lol..just thought i'd inform yall that my baby is on her way! and i will post pix of her when i can.

Mommy and Daddy:

Mia, Marley, Mommy:

Marley & Mommy:

by on Mar. 28, 2013 at 5:52 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
mommy_2_be_2010
by Ruby Member on Mar. 28, 2013 at 5:54 AM
Bump
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
crazymom21
by Gold Member on Mar. 28, 2013 at 5:56 AM
Your are braver than me. I was induced once. With my oldest but I think he was coming soon anyways lol. Gl!!
cat405
by on Mar. 28, 2013 at 5:57 AM
1 mom liked this
Hooray!! Good luck! Go to sleep! Get some good rest.
mattiehatter
by Mary on Mar. 28, 2013 at 5:58 AM
1 mom liked this
Pretty coherent despite the drugs lol. Good luck.
gbcmom
by on Mar. 28, 2013 at 6:01 AM
1 mom liked this
Congrats! Your already doing better with the cervadil than I did. That stuff was "evil" to me. Lol
pregomom468
by Silver Member on Mar. 28, 2013 at 6:01 AM
1 mom liked this

congrats momma

CutieCrab
by on Mar. 28, 2013 at 6:03 AM

And you are??

Anyway, Congrats!!

MommyLo
by on Mar. 28, 2013 at 6:04 AM

well i wasnt planning on this at all! i had hoped to wait until my due date on the 1st, so i could help move into our new apartment. but when i went to the dr today and found out she dropped below the 10% it was recommended that we get her out ASAP. so..here i am! while my poor hunny is stuck packing alone with the kids and gramma, poor dear, has been texting all night "what do i do w/ this? that? where is this? do we have any?" lol they need me! poor babies..

but i've been induced w/ all my babies, the first one at 37 weeks due to complications w/ preeclampsia. she was so chill when she came out! no cryin at all, the NICU came up and worked on her for an hour before i could even see her. then they just realized, she's just a quiet, happy girl and give her to her mama already!  and the second one, because she was big and late. so dr said, no need to stay in there! get her out! and out she came, wearing two necklaces! (the cord was draped around her neck twice like long necklaces) 

Quoting crazymom21:

Your are braver than me. I was induced once. With my oldest but I think he was coming soon anyways lol. Gl!!

Andreaaa81
by on Mar. 28, 2013 at 6:37 AM

good luck! i skipped the hours and hours of inducement with mine and went straight for the c section! And if you are moving let everyone else do alllllll the work

spunky946
by Ruby Member on Mar. 28, 2013 at 7:17 AM
Good luck
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN