Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

every damn school break

Posted by on Mar. 28, 2013 at 6:17 AM
  • 4 Replies

so everything was going fine...son has a friend spending the night. then at 4am he pukes everywhere. oh for the love of atlanta. some kind of illness gets my kids every freaking school break they have.

Kasi Lynn, Calvin David, & Lilith Jade's Mommy
The Work will wait while you show the child the RAINBOW, but the rainbow won't wait while you do your work.

by on Mar. 28, 2013 at 6:17 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
mattiehatter
by Mary on Mar. 28, 2013 at 6:18 AM
That really sucks.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
I_luv_my_boys3
by on Mar. 28, 2013 at 6:21 AM
:'( I'm sorry! My DS just got some type of virus going around and he had a fever for 2 days and vomiting. Thankfully he's mich better now and it's been 48hrs. Are you sending his friend home?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
weaveress
by Silver Member on Mar. 28, 2013 at 6:37 AM

not right now it was four am. when he wakes up i will. his mom works thirds so i don't know what i would do with him anyways. 

Quoting I_luv_my_boys3:

:'( I'm sorry! My DS just got some type of virus going around and he had a fever for 2 days and vomiting. Thankfully he's mich better now and it's been 48hrs. Are you sending his friend home?

Kasi Lynn, Calvin David, & Lilith Jade's Mommy
The Work will wait while you show the child the RAINBOW, but the rainbow won't wait while you do your work.

mommyspalace
by on Mar. 28, 2013 at 7:47 AM
Same here every break and at the moment 1 is only diarreah now, 1 is throwing up and SO and I are both throwing up, supposed to drive 2 hours to get oldest DS today oh boy it's going to be one hell of a trip
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)