Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Best and Worst trends of the past 10 years

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
Whether it's clothing, slang, movies, music, whatever. Go!
Posted by Anonymous on Mar. 28, 2013 at 6:39 AM
Replies (41-47):
KerriAKAMom
by Member on Mar. 28, 2013 at 8:28 AM
1 mom liked this

Everything 80s....I had to live through it once already.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 7 on Mar. 28, 2013 at 8:49 AM
Now that's just sad. The point is to go out and have a good time. Obviously she doesn't care what people think. Did you ever stop to think that maybe when she was younger she wasn't able to go clubbing? I got my clubbing in before 30, and every now and then I miss it....but not enough to start again. I remember seeing older women out, and we never really gave a second thought. Let them have their fun. They deserve it.

Quoting Jennyanne322:

Yeah it's so sad and creepy. My aunt owns her own business and I would hate to see what people see when they google her. Like minimum age, clubs should have a max cut off age.

Quoting Anonymous:

I work with a lady who is retiring this year, she's a sweetheart... But she looks her age and talks about going clubbing all the time, and 'shaking her hips and ass'... Its just sad...

Quoting Jennyanne322:

Can you explain the moms trying to be teens again, but are in their 40s and a grandma to my aunt please? It's so pathetic. I actually have to hide her on FB with all her clubbing and half there clothes for her 2x body parts hanging out.

Quoting Anonymous:

Duck face,

Moms who try to be teens again (who are clearly in their forties),

Tiny bikinis for toddlers!!

Jennyanne322
by Ruby Member on Mar. 28, 2013 at 9:11 AM
She has always gone clubbing since she was in high school. She deserves to have fun, but she needs to dress for her size and stop dressing like she is a size 2.

Quoting Anonymous:

Now that's just sad. The point is to go out and have a good time. Obviously she doesn't care what people think. Did you ever stop to think that maybe when she was younger she wasn't able to go clubbing? I got my clubbing in before 30, and every now and then I miss it....but not enough to start again. I remember seeing older women out, and we never really gave a second thought. Let them have their fun. They deserve it.

Quoting Jennyanne322:

Yeah it's so sad and creepy. My aunt owns her own business and I would hate to see what people see when they google her. Like minimum age, clubs should have a max cut off age.

Quoting Anonymous:

I work with a lady who is retiring this year, she's a sweetheart... But she looks her age and talks about going clubbing all the time, and 'shaking her hips and ass'... Its just sad...

Quoting Jennyanne322:

Can you explain the moms trying to be teens again, but are in their 40s and a grandma to my aunt please? It's so pathetic. I actually have to hide her on FB with all her clubbing and half there clothes for her 2x body parts hanging out.

Quoting Anonymous:

Duck face,

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 8 on Mar. 28, 2013 at 9:14 AM

Skinny jeans..... 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 7 on Mar. 28, 2013 at 9:31 AM
That I can agree with.

Quoting Jennyanne322:

She has always gone clubbing since she was in high school. She deserves to have fun, but she needs to dress for her size and stop dressing like she is a size 2.

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Jennyanne322:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Jennyanne322:

Quoting Anonymous:

Duck face,

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Mar. 28, 2013 at 4:02 PM
Bump
19bubbles91
by Silver Member on Mar. 28, 2013 at 4:08 PM
Silly bands (the rubber bands shaped like something)

Snuggies (almost anything as seen on tv)

Uggs

And a lot more I can't think of
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN