Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

i think im having depressions

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 14 Replies
Lately i've feel so stress and depress.I feel so mad at my 7 months old bby girl,i dunno why she keeps waking up for drink n she refuse to let my breast go,shes like wanted sucking it while shes sleeping,i try for dummies(pacifiers) but she hate it,everytime i try to put her on the bed she keeps crying after half an hour or after an hour.These days i kept falling asleep in sitting while holding her,she wants to b hold n drink all the times.Sometimes she bites me,until i got milk blister.I feel so exhausted.I feel so mad,i can't even sleep during the day!can't even have beautiful sleep at night,i cant even have time for my self,the only time i have only when she sleeping,and thats if i hold her she'll sleep for a long time,in my heart i'm crying,screaming,feels regret,coz im not ready to have her.I just didn't enjoy the motherhood.I still remembered when shes come out of me,the first time i saw her i feel nothing.My husband was too busy wif studying,so i can't disturb him.Everynite when the baby cried,and i juz ignored her,my hb woke up and pick her up and bring her to me,sumtimes i juz ignored him coz im too sleepy,But then he raised his voice and said "don't u know i have class tomorrow?!!" He the one who wanted this baby at the first place,i already told its not a gud idea to have bby while studying,but he is not listening,he thought he can do it,but then he put me through all of this alone,I feel so hurt,T_T the whole day i can't sleep also,i can't rest,im suffered with back pain n milk blister.But he don't even understand me,how i feel,what i want.Sumtimes i wish i wanna go far far away from all of this people,be in a room,juz me and myself.
Posted by Anonymous on Mar. 28, 2013 at 8:06 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
mimi0815
by Mimmie on Mar. 28, 2013 at 8:10 AM
1 mom liked this

I am sorry, hugs to you. You sound stressed out and very tired.  Do you have any family members that can help you?

3gr8tKids
by Gold Member on Mar. 28, 2013 at 8:12 AM
1 mom liked this
I'm curious, what country are you from?
Most of what you described is very typical behavior and feelings. Your husband needs to provide you with more support and relief. He can multitask. We all do it. He can study and hold the baby so you can rest.
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Mar. 28, 2013 at 8:14 AM
Thanx,i live with my parents in law,but they always busy and they not very helping.
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Mar. 28, 2013 at 8:17 AM
Quoting 3gr8tKids:

I'm curious, what country are you from?
Most of what you described is very typical behavior and feelings. Your husband needs to provide you with more support and relief. He can multitask. We all do it. He can study and hold the baby so you can rest.

im from mlaysia but now i live in australia.I dunno wat can i do about it.
krissy920
by Gold Member on Mar. 28, 2013 at 8:18 AM

Sleep deprovation can be  one of the worst  things to deal with. I would close your childs door and let them cry it out. You need some sleep.

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Mar. 28, 2013 at 8:29 AM
Yep i agreed
lauren.m
by Platinum Member on Mar. 28, 2013 at 8:34 AM
1 mom liked this
Maybe just try to hold baby while you sleep. I know how much everyone hates cosleeping but sometimes its the only way to get some rest and you need sleep. Hang in there it does get better.
seksen
by Gold Member on Mar. 28, 2013 at 8:38 AM
Try pumping and giving her milk threw a bottle.. This sounds bad but when she gets hungry enough she will eat...
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
gabrielsmommy04
by on Mar. 28, 2013 at 8:46 AM
1 mom liked this

you need to go see a psychairist sounds like you have post partum baby blues. I had them and my son is almost 2 and i still take medication for depression and anxiety althoughi have had anxiety issues since childhood. My ob/gyn sent me to an internal medicine dr who gave me prescriptions to get me started until my appointment with a psychairist which the internal medicine doctor set up. My dh is a great father though sounds like you need to have a talk with your dh and let him know you didnt create this baby alone and he needs to do his part. my dh retired when my son was 4 months old so we are both home with him ost of the time and if i start having an anxiety attack my dh takes my son for a little while and tells me to either go do something for me or even just lay down with a book for an hour. please seek professional help and have a talk with your dh or let your doctor talk with your dh and explain to him that you can't do everything by yourself. best of luck to you mama i hope you get some relief.

mk13
by Bronze Member on Mar. 28, 2013 at 8:48 AM
:( Maybe she's teething and looking for comfort from Mommy? Try using something on we gums and some Tylenol as well as the pacifier. 90% of the time when my babies were clingy and inconsolable, I found it was teething or gas. Hope you get some sleep soon!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)