Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Pretty sure my huband gave me an STD.

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 60 Replies
1 mom liked this
So in January I had a yeast infection. Bought monistat and it cleared up. No big deal. Then I got my period. After my period was over I was fine. Had sex twice with my husband and noticed the symptoms again. This was February. I figured it was a fluke. So I bought monistat again used it and was fine. Well here I am again with the symptoms back. Now I'm freaking out. I have a doctor appt this afternoon. So either he is fucking around on me or I need to stop using scented body wash or something else is wrong with me.
Posted by Anonymous on Mar. 28, 2013 at 9:47 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Mar. 28, 2013 at 9:48 AM

You do know that you can get recurring yeast infections right?  They have nothing to do with an STD so I'd make damn sure that is what it is before I accused him of something.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Mar. 28, 2013 at 9:50 AM
I haven't said anything to him other than I need to go to the doctor. I'm not going to flip out on him unless I end up having an STD.

Quoting Anonymous:

You do know that you can get recurring yeast infections right?  They have nothing to do with an STD so I'd make damn sure that is what it is before I accused him of something.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Mar. 28, 2013 at 9:51 AM
I was prescribed something else for a yeast infection. She told me that the over the counter stuff doesn't work for some people. Or it could be a bacterial infection. Doesn't always mean std.
-MidnightKarma-
by Bronze Member on Mar. 28, 2013 at 9:52 AM
Sounds like he has a yeast infection (yes guys can get them) and he gives it back to you. Hence the reoccuring symptoms.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
bear.katten
by on Mar. 28, 2013 at 9:53 AM
Lmao, its probably BV. They have very similar symptoms!
BUFFIE.the.BODY
by on Mar. 28, 2013 at 9:54 AM
LOL
momoftwo0406
by Ruby Member on Mar. 28, 2013 at 9:54 AM
You could be getting the yeast infection from him. Or it could the soap. I hope he isn't cheating.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Kool_Aide
by on Mar. 28, 2013 at 9:54 AM

I would never try to accuse my husband of this before I have answers. This is really sad. :(

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Mar. 28, 2013 at 9:57 AM
Its probably nothing serious but I can't help but wonder. Ill be glad when this afternoon gets here and I can talk to my doctor.

Quoting -MidnightKarma-:

Sounds like he has a yeast infection (yes guys can get them) and he gives it back to you. Hence the reoccuring symptoms.

jacsmama022
by Gold Member on Mar. 28, 2013 at 10:00 AM
Maybe just what others are saying. Bump for an update after you go to the doctor.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN