Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

I freaking hate his daughter

Posted by on Mar. 28, 2013 at 9:52 AM
  • 25 Replies
She is a spoiled ungrateful bitch.

The latest shit she's pulling? She sent him a profanity laced text message telling him he better not fucking show up at her graduation.

Why doesn't she like him? Because he won't cave and buy her a new car and because last year we got pregnant (and later miscarried) she thinks at 37 he's too old to have more children and she was glad I miscarried.

He's of course heartbroken and luckily I have a cousin graduating from the same school so we will be going and hopefully a few years down the road she will regret how she treated her father but I don't think so :(
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Mar. 28, 2013 at 9:52 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Roxygurl
by Emerald Member on Mar. 28, 2013 at 9:55 AM
Bump
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
frzmamaof4
by Silver Member on Mar. 28, 2013 at 9:56 AM
She does sound very ungrateful and it will bite her in the ass in the long run, when she does need you both to help her out. Good luck!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
conweis
by Platinum Member on Mar. 28, 2013 at 9:57 AM
She is a bitch
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Crymsm
by Platinum Member on Mar. 28, 2013 at 9:57 AM
Omg...that's horrid. She has some issues..sorry bout ur miscarriage.
kngarber
by on Mar. 28, 2013 at 9:58 AM
Yikes.
Roxygurl
by Emerald Member on Mar. 28, 2013 at 9:58 AM
Funny enough he's still supporting her by paying her car insurance and groceries and things (she moved out)

I told him if she wants to play house she needs to pay for her own things, I wouldn't take her health insurance away but everything else from the rent to gas to the lights he needs to quit paying for.

Quoting frzmamaof4:

She does sound very ungrateful and it will bite her in the ass in the long run, when she does need you both to help her out. Good luck!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Mar. 28, 2013 at 9:59 AM
1 mom liked this

Sounds like mom and dad did a pore piss job in raising her. I would personally tell her, to get over it and buy her own damn car if she wants a new one so bad. As far as going to her graduation, if I were him I would still go so later on she couldn't throw that in his face. If she makes a scene there let her. She will only be embarrassing herself. I say, get it on video to show her later on in life! HAHAHA

cadditalbrat
by Gold Member on Mar. 28, 2013 at 9:59 AM
wow. She sounds like a peach....that's been laced with anthrax. Hopefully she'll grow out of being a spoiled brat and realize how much parents truely mean especially if the parents love them uncontrolablly
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Roxygurl
by Emerald Member on Mar. 28, 2013 at 10:00 AM
Yup, I just wish he would stand up to her. Ugh it drives me nuts that he allows her to talk to him like she does and use him.

Quoting kngarber:

Yikes.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
peanutsmommy1
by Ruby Member on Mar. 28, 2013 at 10:01 AM
2 moms liked this

I would be more pissed at DH for allowing such behavior. A kid doesn't get to that point without acting like an entitled brat for most of their life

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)