Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Enema Fetish - Enema Play - Klismaphilia?

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 10 Replies
I was looking up directions on how to give myself an enema (sorry TMI). That is how I stumbled on to some weird, kinky stuff about enemas. There are people who enjoy getting and receiving enemas to enhance their sexual experience. Mostly what I found was about Dom/Sub relationships and "punishment enemas".

I'm wondering if any of you ladies on here do enema play? I'd like to hear some more about it because I just can't wrap my head around this particular kind of kink. How are enemas sexy? Is this a common punishment is a Dom/Sub relationship? Can someone help me understand and maybe explain a little but for me? Share your experiences?
Posted by Anonymous on Mar. 28, 2013 at 1:45 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Mar. 28, 2013 at 2:52 PM
Bump
lucydiamond
by LD on Mar. 28, 2013 at 2:54 PM

*backs away slowly*

xtwistedxlovex
by Platinum Member on Mar. 28, 2013 at 3:08 PM

I don't know that it's so much a fetish, but more enjoyment of the physical response. Think about it - your colon is getting filled up with warm liquid, putting internal pressure on your g-spot - and for guys, the prostate. Whether you want it to feel good or not, it's not unlikely that it's going to. These people are probably just comfortable enough with their bodies to enjoy that physical response instead of being disgusted or disturbed by it.

I don't know about the dom/sub thing...I can't really wrap my mind around that culture. I've heard the average person can unexpectedly find enemas very enjoyable, though.

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Mar. 28, 2013 at 6:56 PM
I wasn't sure what to call it other than a fetish. If I used it incorrectly, I'm sorry. I don't have any issue with what a consenting adult wants to do with their body. I just know for me, an enema isn't a fun thing. There is cramping and then of course the aftermath isn't sexy all. But just because it isn't for me doesn't mean I think it is wrong or disgusting. I just can't imagine myself doing an enema or including scat in sexy time with Dh. It's jist not my thing.

Quoting xtwistedxlovex:

I don't know that it's so much a fetish, but more enjoyment of the physical response. Think about it - your colon is getting filled up with warm liquid, putting internal pressure on your g-spot - and for guys, the prostate. Whether you want it to feel good or not, it's not unlikely that it's going to. These people are probably just comfortable enough with their bodies to enjoy that physical response instead of being disgusted or disturbed by it.

I don't know about the dom/sub thing...I can't really wrap my mind around that culture. I've heard the average person can unexpectedly find enemas very enjoyable, though.

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Mar. 28, 2013 at 6:57 PM
Lol! I understand. It isn't for everyone but someone on here has to so it. We've got all kinds around here. :)

Quoting lucydiamond:

*backs away slowly*

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Mar. 28, 2013 at 7:00 PM
And as far as the "punishment enemas" they includes cayenne pepper, club soda, vinegar & baking soda, alkaseltzer, very hot or very cold water, etc. That part scares me.

Quoting xtwistedxlovex:

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Mar. 28, 2013 at 7:09 PM
Bump
xtwistedxlovex
by Platinum Member on Mar. 28, 2013 at 7:53 PM

I think most people who do enjoy it sexually usually stick to using it as prep for anal. I can't imagine DF watching me shoot water out my rear (or does it just dribble? I'd imagine that amount of water must shoot) and finding me suddenly irresistable =P To each their own, I guess. It's not as bad as "golden showers", at least.

That last bit sounds very painful. I guess the appeal there is probably in debasement and sadism. I have to wonder how much damage that does to the colon. Vinegar and baking soda in particular - I was an idiot and tried using vinegar to wash a baking soda scrub out of my hair once, so I know that chemical reaction releases a LOT of heat. If it felt that awful externally, it can't be pretty as an enema.

Quoting Anonymous:

I wasn't sure what to call it other than a fetish. If I used it incorrectly, I'm sorry. I don't have any issue with what a consenting adult wants to do with their body. I just know for me, an enema isn't a fun thing. There is cramping and then of course the aftermath isn't sexy all. But just because it isn't for me doesn't mean I think it is wrong or disgusting. I just can't imagine myself doing an enema or including scat in sexy time with Dh. It's jist not my thing.

And as far as the "punishment enemas" they includes cayenne pepper, club soda, vinegar & baking soda, alkaseltzer, very hot or very cold water, etc. That part scares me.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Mar. 28, 2013 at 7:59 PM

I do not get that 'lifestyle' either. Crazy. 

About as sick as some one downing a bottle inside their va jay jay or ass. You can mess your insides up according to doctors. Ive read bizarre ER stories before. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Mar. 28, 2013 at 7:59 PM
I can only imagine what kind of damage it would do to your insides :/

Quoting xtwistedxlovex:

I think most people who do enjoy it sexually usually stick to using it as prep for anal. I can't imagine DF watching me shoot water out my rear (or does it just dribble? I'd imagine that amount of water must shoot) and finding me suddenly irresistable =P To each their own, I guess. It's not as bad as "golden showers", at least.

That last bit sounds very painful. I guess the appeal there is probably in debasement and sadism. I have to wonder how much damage that does to the colon. Vinegar and baking soda in particular - I was an idiot and tried using vinegar to wash a baking soda scrub out of my hair once, so I know that chemical reaction releases a LOT of heat. If it felt that awful externally, it can't be pretty as an enema.

Quoting Anonymous:

And as far as the "punishment enemas" they includes cayenne pepper,
club soda, vinegar & baking soda, alkaseltzer, very hot or very cold
water, etc. That part scares me.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)