Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Pyros

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 3 Replies
My brother and I were. We loved fire.

We made a fire in the living room because it was too cold to do it on the sidewalk.

We used to take rubbing alcohol and write things with it by squirting it out and set it on fire. My brother made a fire in the woods and the cops brought him home.

I'm honestly surprised my parents didn't put us in foster care lol
Posted by Anonymous on Mar. 28, 2013 at 4:03 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
BeAmour
by Tonya on Mar. 28, 2013 at 4:04 PM
Oi vey! I actually HATE fire and I'm pretty scared of it but oddly enough, I'm training to become a firemedic.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Mar. 28, 2013 at 4:06 PM
I still love fire lol but I only set them on a fire pit lol. Once I lose weight I'd love to be firefighter. Congrats to you! How close are you to finishing?

Quoting BeAmour:

Oi vey! I actually HATE fire and I'm pretty scared of it but oddly enough, I'm training to become a firemedic.

BeAmour
by Tonya on Mar. 28, 2013 at 4:09 PM
WELL!!! Lol I have fire 1 completed and EMT-I which was Phase 1 of the EMS Academy I'm in. Fire 2 is strictly Phase 2. I failed the physical agility test (barely, lol) for Phase 2. I'm allowed to move on to Phase 3-5 which is all medic however, I have to complete fire 2 in order to graduate the academy. I'm in full on training...that isn't happening again!

Quoting Anonymous:

I still love fire lol but I only set them on a fire pit lol. Once I lose weight I'd love to be firefighter. Congrats to you! How close are you to finishing?

Quoting BeAmour:

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)