Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

marriage.... and tattoos

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 52 Replies
I believe marriage is a forever thing. Like a tattoo is a forever thing. So have you married forever to that one person? Would you get there name tattooed on yourself?
Probably not.
Posted by Anonymous on Mar. 28, 2013 at 6:23 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
LoriAnn87
by Gold Member on Mar. 28, 2013 at 6:24 PM

I have my husband intials tattoo on me and I got it done before we were married. Me and my husband have been together for 8 years but married for 5.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Mar. 28, 2013 at 6:24 PM
I married to be married forever. I would get his name tattooed but I don't want it. I have thought about doing his initials.
Mommy2b2many
by on Mar. 28, 2013 at 6:25 PM
I don't get names tattooed on me in general. I have a tattoo with my wedding date, but i'm not going to get anyone's name tattooed on my body
nicolemead91
by on Mar. 28, 2013 at 6:25 PM
I would get my DH name.
Prolly on my back or somewhere I could hide it when at work or whatever.. I know he would do the same for me. We talk about it all the time. If we weren't married it would be a different story.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Mar. 28, 2013 at 6:27 PM
What if something happens and you contemplate or get a divorce?

Quoting LoriAnn87:

I have my husband intials tattoo on me and I got it done before we were married. Me and my husband have been together for 8 years but married for 5.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Mar. 28, 2013 at 6:27 PM
Dh and I were just talking.about this last night. We are thinking about getting His/Hers on our ring fingers. No names. No dates. Just me have the word His and he have the word Hers
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Mar. 28, 2013 at 6:29 PM
Would you get it covered up or removed IF something happends and you get a divorce?

Quoting Mommy2b2many:

I don't get names tattooed on me in general. I have a tattoo with my wedding date, but i'm not going to get anyone's name tattooed on my body
AMedicsPixie
by Bronze Member on Mar. 28, 2013 at 6:29 PM
My husband and I plan on getting tattoos that will match each other.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
LovelyCorrupt
by on Mar. 28, 2013 at 6:30 PM
Dh has my first name, Anna, tarred on the back of his arm and my nickname, roo, carved over his heart
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
LoriAnn87
by Gold Member on Mar. 28, 2013 at 6:31 PM

Quoting Anonymous:

What if something happens and you contemplate or get a divorce?

Quoting LoriAnn87:

I will have his intials cover up. I aslo have a friend of mine name on me too but it's in memory of him.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN