Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

I love anal. ask me anything

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
:)
Posted by Anonymous on Mar. 28, 2013 at 9:04 PM
Replies (121-129):
cristina1122
by on Mar. 29, 2013 at 12:53 AM
You're fucking disgusting.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Mar. 29, 2013 at 1:48 AM
Why??

Quoting cristina1122:

You're fucking disgusting.

marihla
by on Mar. 29, 2013 at 3:37 AM

I can answer this for you. I hated it for years. Seven years, to be exact. That switch flipped in me somehow (honestly it was from reading 50 shades, when he said that it could be enjoyable for her too). I never had thought that it could be enjoyable for me too!!! We experimented all night with the perfect position and we found it! I was able to just let it go and let him fuck me. I grit my teeth and bore it the first time, but then a couple days later it was even more enjoyable. NOW I want it. I really want him to put a finger in, or even just pay attention to it. Previously, I thought that shit was disgusting. So you must be comfortable with it before it ever becomes comfortable with you.

Quoting Anonymous:

How do you do it? We have been trying to and it just never works... we've gone through a lot of lube.... and I try to relax. It just doesn't work. His fingers work great though lol

Anonymous
by Anonymous 32 on Mar. 29, 2013 at 3:38 AM

This is a good point. My hubby has a huge dink and we tried for a long time before getting it to work.

Quoting Anonymous:

You probably have a partner with a nice thick girthy penises.  In my experience, when women like anal, they have a partner with a skinny penis.  If you don't make a poo-poo as thick as your partner's penis, its probably just not going to fit.  

Quoting Anonymous:

how many tries before it stopped hurting, ive tried twice years apart with dh and i hated it , its HURTS!but i always heard that anal gives the best orgasms.

mrs.ramirez
by Gold Member on Mar. 29, 2013 at 3:42 AM
False. Anyones anus is capable or stretching to epic proportions.

Quoting Anonymous:

This is a good point. My hubby has a huge dink and we tried for a long time before getting it to work.

Quoting Anonymous:

You probably have a partner with a nice thick girthy penises.  In my experience, when women like anal, they have a partner with a skinny penis.  If you don't make a poo-poo as thick as your partner's penis, its probably just not going to fit.  

Quoting Anonymous:

how many tries before it stopped hurting, ive tried twice years apart with dh and i hated it , its HURTS!but i always heard that anal gives the best orgasms.

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
nerdymom28
by Ruby Member on Mar. 29, 2013 at 10:02 AM

Well, no. I didn't know that. I'm no expert on anal sex, I know virtually nothing about it. It's not like it's common knowledge.

Quoting Anonymous:

You do know that it's a rare occurrence, right? and it's easily preventable. Take an enema the day before, and voila. I would say most people it happens to don't know what the hell they are doing. lol

Quoting nerdymom28:

Not once? No way.

Quoting Anonymous:

Nope. And hope never too. Ive been fearful of it though lol

Quoting nerdymom28:

Did you ever shit in the middle of it?

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Mar. 29, 2013 at 12:33 PM
Bottom

Quoting Anonymous:

did you lose your anal virginity with you on top or on bottom or from behind?

Quoting Anonymous:

You might be too tense.

Try loosening up. Maybe lube and him play with you for a bit.

And its not just the orgasm. When my guy orgasms its such a great feeling

Quoting Anonymous:

jferr3
by on Apr. 22, 2013 at 8:20 PM

Do you take an enema before anal sex?  If so do you yous the big bag or small ones?

jferr3
by on Apr. 22, 2013 at 8:22 PM

I wish you were my wife id fuck you in the ass every night.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN