Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

why do most of you women think that looking through your DH's phones or anything esle is a f***ing crime???

Posted by on Mar. 29, 2013 at 1:05 AM
  • 155 Replies
14 moms liked this
I have no reason to look through DH phone or anything esle BUT if I felt a certain way or feel like something isn't right I'm looking through his shit! I can if I want. It isn't SNOOPING... his shit is my shit and mine is his therefore (I) as his wife can look through whatever I please.

I just don't understand why it's a crime to look through YOUR man stuff??? Better safe then sorry

I don't have problems with my DH but if I felt like he was cheating or lying about something why not look? Why not find out something? I REFUSE to be somebody's fool. I think it's ABSOLUTELY fine to look through things but what I don't understand is why most of you call it bad lol and what's funny is the main one's calling it snooping or "omg hell no, why would you look through his things.. would be the main ones @ the end of the day looking crazy and hooked on phonics
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Mar. 29, 2013 at 1:05 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
BUFFIE.the.BODY
by Ruby Member on Mar. 29, 2013 at 1:06 AM
Ps I'm mobile so I can't change the BRIGHT FONT. :)
hddcooper
by on Mar. 29, 2013 at 1:08 AM
1 mom liked this
Agree. Open door policy here too. However , anytime I look in his phone it's very boring. But that is a good think lol.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Mar. 29, 2013 at 1:09 AM
Mine doesn't care if I go through his phone, his facebook, his email... whatever he has.
lUcKyLoVe22
by Gold Member on Mar. 29, 2013 at 1:11 AM
I'm on my hubbys phone right now. I totally agree with you!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Mar. 29, 2013 at 1:11 AM
2 moms liked this
Why is it ok to look through your DH's personal items, but not your child's personal items? Not saying you do, OP, just asking a general question. I see a lot on here.

Oh yeah, I don't look through my hubby's phone or anything of his. Because he hasn't given me a reason to. But if he did give me a reason to I would check it.
Goofygadget
by on Mar. 29, 2013 at 1:12 AM
I agree for the most part. I will never understand the people who say "well then you shouldn't have been snooping" to some who caught a cheater in that fashion.So, then it's better to not know? I don't get the point.

Now I don't think it's fair to constantly invade someone's privacy out of insecurities but if there is reason, go for it.

Even an every once in a while "fishing" trip to see if you catch something is fine by me. Just not habitual.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
BUFFIE.the.BODY
by Ruby Member on Mar. 29, 2013 at 1:14 AM
Exactly :) dh owns a paint shop and he sells cars (dealer)

So all that's ever in his phone is business or him talking with his cousins about cars 24/7 lol his phone is so boring: )

Quoting hddcooper:

Agree. Open door policy here too. However , anytime I look in his phone it's very boring. But that is a good think lol.
MommeisQueen
by Bronze Member on Mar. 29, 2013 at 1:15 AM
Agreed. Never had that problem.
VannaMae307
by on Mar. 29, 2013 at 1:16 AM
I've never run into a situation where i had to snoop but I am definitely "allowed" to see his phone whenever i damn well want it.
BUFFIE.the.BODY
by Ruby Member on Mar. 29, 2013 at 1:17 AM
Same with dh but he doesn't have any social sites. I even tried looking to see if he did but he just doesn't lol. Just his business site and that's it

Quoting Anonymous:

Mine doesn't care if I go through his phone, his facebook, his email... whatever he has.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)