Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

why do most of you women think that looking through your DH's phones or anything esle is a f***ing crime???

I have no reason to look through DH phone or anything esle BUT if I felt a certain way or feel like something isn't right I'm looking through his shit! I can if I want. It isn't SNOOPING... his shit is my shit and mine is his therefore (I) as his wife can look through whatever I please.

I just don't understand why it's a crime to look through YOUR man stuff??? Better safe then sorry

I don't have problems with my DH but if I felt like he was cheating or lying about something why not look? Why not find out something? I REFUSE to be somebody's fool. I think it's ABSOLUTELY fine to look through things but what I don't understand is why most of you call it bad lol and what's funny is the main one's calling it snooping or "omg hell no, why would you look through his things.. would be the main ones @ the end of the day looking crazy and hooked on phonics
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Mar. 29, 2013 at 1:05 AM
Replies (151-155):
jen2150
by Platinum Member on Mar. 29, 2013 at 4:15 PM

I could care less what other women do but I would never snoop through my husband stuff.  I look at his facebook, email or his phone all the time but I am never looking for something.  I trust him 100%.  We play games on each other facebook or phones whenever we want.  I have nothing to hide and neither does he.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 21 on Mar. 29, 2013 at 4:15 PM
No it's not but that's what happens to most people that are cheated on.

Now my new husband and I have been together for 5 years.
It's been years since I've checked his phone.
I think that him being so willing to let me snoop helped me to trust him faster.
Now I know he would never cheat on me and jeopardize what we have.

Quoting partingwhisper:

Quoting Anonymous:

My husband knows I'm crazy paranoid and check his phone, he says if makes you feel better then check it ten times a day.

I caught my exh cheating by way of cell phone he had a secret email account on his phone that wasn't on our home computer.

i cannot imagine being married and not trusting my spouse utterly, being plagued by paranoia like that is not healthy

MelanieMans
by Sapphire Member on Mar. 29, 2013 at 4:18 PM
My husband doesn't care if I look through his stuff, I like playing with his phone so I'm not looking through his stuff because I suspect something. I know he has nothing to hide and he can look through my phone too
Beenhereforever
by Gold Member on Mar. 29, 2013 at 4:19 PM
I absolutely agree.. And I don't wanna hear the.." We'll if you ever doubted him you should not have married him. " I hear that rediculous statement all the time.
MelanieMans
by Sapphire Member on Mar. 29, 2013 at 4:21 PM
My husband don't even really use his facebook except for a couple games and I get on his account to send myself stuff for my games. I don't snoop and he allows me to look at his stuff because he has nothing to hide

Quoting jen2150:

I could care less what other women do but I would never snoop through my husband stuff.  I look at his facebook, email or his phone all the time but I am never looking for something.  I trust him 100%.  We play games on each other facebook or phones whenever we want.  I have nothing to hide and neither does he.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN