Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mormons...

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
Every Mormon I've met or Mormon mommy blog I've seen online has been nothing but perfection. These people are really ecstatic about life. It amazes me. They all seem to have nice stuff too. Nice jobs, nice houses, nice kids, etc.

Mormons, what is te secret?!
Posted by Anonymous on Mar. 29, 2013 at 1:11 AM
Replies (51-54):
Workoutmom2025
by on Mar. 29, 2013 at 3:18 AM
1 mom liked this
Lol all this talk about Mormons is just funny to me. Every post like this blows up with all this trash talk and conspiracy stuff. They're good people, they make good decisions, and they're happy with life (for the most part, obviously there are bad seeds no matter where you look). There are no big secrets.
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Mar. 29, 2013 at 9:24 AM
Bump
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Mar. 31, 2013 at 9:38 PM

They put on a great facade. I am currently living in an LDS community (about 95%) and they are not perfect. There is drug and alcohol use, spousal abuse, affairs, and active members who host swinging parties. You would never know just by looking at then though...

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Apr. 1, 2013 at 12:36 AM

You must not know them well enough. I can guarantee that nobody is perfect. In fact, most of the Mormons I know are far from it. They have heaps of debt because the wife doesn't work and they had a bunch of kids before the husband was out of college. My daughter says that the Mormon kids at her school are the biggest party animals too!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured