Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

I've never felt this before..

Posted by on Mar. 29, 2013 at 2:17 AM
  • 50 Replies
1 mom liked this

Mobile Photo

But everyday feels heavier on my shoulders. I want to cry my eyes out but I'm holding back. I don't want to fall into depression, & this heartache is killing me emotionally.
..My loving grandpa died from gastric cancer 3yrs ago :( and last year we got the news that my grandmother was diagnosed with gastric cancer also. I wish I knew why!! :( she's in hospice & was given 4-6months to live. I'm in a loss of words & emotions..
Since th first day I came into this world THEY raised me. My parents were never in the picture for many reasons(long story).. But I never needed them b/c thankfully I had my WONDERFUL LOVING CARING & AMAZING grandparents as parents. Here's a pic of them! I love them to death..
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Mar. 29, 2013 at 2:17 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
mattiehatter
by Mary on Mar. 29, 2013 at 2:20 AM
2 moms liked this

hugsI am so sorry.

Sassy762
by CAFE SASSY HBIC on Mar. 29, 2013 at 2:20 AM
1 mom liked this

(((HUGS)))

I am so sorry for your loss. I am sending prayers for your grandmother

MyLoveAlexander
by on Mar. 29, 2013 at 2:23 AM
Thank you❤

Quoting mattiehatter:

hugsI am so sorry.

MyLoveAlexander
by on Mar. 29, 2013 at 2:24 AM
1 mom liked this
Thank you, it's deeply appreciated..

Quoting Sassy762:

(((HUGS)))

I am so sorry for your loss. I am sending prayers for your grandmother

angie729
by Ruby Member on Mar. 29, 2013 at 2:25 AM
1 mom liked this

Hugs...

ermka
by Platinum Member on Mar. 29, 2013 at 2:25 AM
1 mom liked this
I'm so sorry hun.

My mother did raise me, but for the first 7 years of my life she was a single mom and J practically lived with my grandparents. My grandpa passed 8 1/2 years ago & I still haven't accepted it. I refuse to.
MyLoveAlexander
by on Mar. 29, 2013 at 2:31 AM
Thank you❤ & yes that's how I feel. My grandfathers absence affected my whole family, we lost the house & my grandma was in debt & even had to go to court. Just last year she was catching a break when THIS! & now I feel like if I ignore it then it won't happen..? I'm just in denial you can say :( it's hard when you loose someone & it's a bit harder to watch someone go little by little..

Quoting ermka:

I'm so sorry hun.

My mother did raise me, but for the first 7 years of my life she was a single mom and J practically lived with my grandparents. My grandpa passed 8 1/2 years ago & I still haven't accepted it. I refuse to.

crumpy_gat
by No. on Mar. 29, 2013 at 2:32 AM
1 mom liked this

I'm sorry :(

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Mar. 29, 2013 at 2:34 AM
1 mom liked this
I'm so sorry hun...your grandparents are so cute :)

I was raised by my grandparents from the age of two and lost them both to cancer by the time I was 29.
Gabba_Land
by on Mar. 29, 2013 at 2:37 AM
1 mom liked this
Its ok to cry i learned that the hard way n i did fall into depression. Crying helps release emotions. N sorry to hear that. I too grew up with my grandmother my mom n dad was never there n i can imagine if she was gone. But u can say that i know one day she will be but i c it ass if her mission here in life is over n now she is to rest.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)