Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Dirty Water!!! Is yours?

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

I HATE our tap water!! It stinks like a damn river, or a bottle of bleach most time...i don't even like bathing in it, the shit stinks that bad....

How's your tap water?   We now go to an artesian spring and fill bottles for drinking water. 

Posted by Anonymous on Mar. 29, 2013 at 7:33 AM
Replies (21-28):
Ninjabubble
by Platinum Member on Mar. 29, 2013 at 8:01 AM
Ours is very hard and smells like wet dog. We filter ours.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
XoXo.Nikki.XoXo
by Gold Member on Mar. 29, 2013 at 8:02 AM
Ours is fine
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
AmberRose1122
by on Mar. 29, 2013 at 8:03 AM
Ours smells chlorinated. We have a water softener that helps, though. I hate it. I also hate complaining about it because I should be thankful to have the luxury of running water.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
URHonor
by Rotten.Girl on Mar. 29, 2013 at 9:04 AM
Mine smells like idkwtf it smells like.
amiesmomma
by on Mar. 29, 2013 at 9:05 AM

we have city water but it's very hard.  we filter.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Apr. 8, 2013 at 7:26 PM

We were grossed yet by our water too we we decided to reline our pipes. You can do a quick googke search of aceduraflo to see what it's about but since then we've had no problems. For us it was the corrided pipes and not the water itself that was making it appear dirty. Good luck!

MrsApple
by Gold Member on Apr. 8, 2013 at 7:28 PM

Our water is fine here but when we lived in Atlanta (we still live in the metro Atlanta area) our water was NASTY! No way we could drink it.Still,when we eat in a restaurant in Atlanta,we never order water,which is what we always drink.

AtillaTheHun
by facta, non verba on Apr. 8, 2013 at 7:31 PM
We have a filter system and softener for the house. When we moved in, the water smelled so bad! My state doesn't believe in following guidelines when it comes to clean water. They rather pay millions in fines every year instead of fixing the problem.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)