Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

SOMEBODY OTHER THAN MY HUSBAND WANTS TO BANG ME!

Posted by on Mar. 29, 2013 at 9:19 AM
  • 10 Replies
I just got hit on at the gym!

I was on the elliptical, doing my thing, reading my history textbook.

I'm not one of those ladies that puts a lot of make up on for the gym. So it's not like I was done up. I wasn't panting with exhaustion but my breathing was slightly harder due to my elevated heartbeat.

So I'm on there, doing my thing and he's like 'You've got good posture.' And I'm like 'Thanks.
I play piano.'

And I finish my program and go to do my legs. Later on he walks by and sees me and watches for a second and he's like 'Hey. Looking' good.' And kinda winked.

HE WANTED TO HIT THIS!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Mar. 29, 2013 at 9:19 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
alexsmomaubrys2
by Ruby Member on Mar. 29, 2013 at 9:21 AM

smile

audreesmama
by on Mar. 29, 2013 at 9:22 AM
Lol!! Awkward..
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Mar. 29, 2013 at 9:24 AM
Ooookay!
spooky415
by Ruby Member on Mar. 29, 2013 at 9:25 AM
And of course I texted my husband and was like 'you have competition! Are you gonna kick his ass?!'

And dh is like 'after I finish these last few innings.' He was playing baseball with his buddies at the park.

Quoting audreesmama:

Lol!! Awkward..
imakehimscream
by He screams on Mar. 29, 2013 at 9:26 AM
I don't put on any make up when I go to the gym. I'm going there sometime this afternoon. I could careless if I get hit on. I'm married and want to stay that way
froggyt11
by Member on Mar. 29, 2013 at 9:27 AM

LOL!!! sounds like you are having a good day!

siennasmamma
by Gold Member on Mar. 29, 2013 at 9:27 AM

Hahaha! You sexy thang, you!

Did you tell your husband he might have a little competition? ;)

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Mar. 29, 2013 at 9:27 AM

I play an online game, and the leader of my clan is really into me, even though he knows I'm married, and so is he... both of our spouses are also in the clan... I can ignore it, but my husband is starting to have issues over it....but our clan is in the top ten and I will not leave it and ruing my standing in the community over this, as I'm not threatened by it and if my husband is, that just says he doesn't trust me... to not leave him for a man I've never met in real life...  He'll get over it evenutally. I've never so much as emailed this other guy outside of the gaming site. I mean really, what is there to be afraid of? 

audreesmama
by on Mar. 29, 2013 at 9:28 AM
Hahaha! I've had this happen and Dh says, 'where do I drop you off?!' Lol. We have a weird relationship.

Quoting spooky415:

And of course I texted my husband and was like 'you have competition! Are you gonna kick his ass?!'

And dh is like 'after I finish these last few innings.' He was playing baseball with his buddies at the park.

Quoting audreesmama:

Lol!! Awkward..

Mcelly
by on Mar. 29, 2013 at 9:30 AM
Dude, everybody wants to bang me!!!!! Lol. J/K
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)