Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

DS walked in on us

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

I am posting this anon cuz this is so embarrassing

Me and dh last night we in the living room. The kids were asleep. 

ds6 in his room and the baby in our room in his crib. He is 5 months old. 

So me and dh havent had sex in awhile so we were on the couch and started kissing and touching. 

Well we ended up doing it doggy style and i thought i was being quiet enough(though i was moaning a little)

and next thing i know dh pushes into me hard making me losing my balance. Then i hear

"stop, stop hurting mommy"  ds6 is hitting dh in the back and kicking him in his legs crying!

oh holy hell

Posted by Anonymous on Mar. 29, 2013 at 10:08 AM
Replies (41-50):
firespurity
by Ruby Member on Mar. 29, 2013 at 10:28 AM
You know how many times my only saving grace has been that our door gets jammed a little while opening. Just enough time to dive under some blankets or whatever.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Mar. 29, 2013 at 10:29 AM

lmao!

Quoting Devious333:

He's 5 lol he had just turned 4 when it happened. He didn't knock on our door and we forgot to lock it. We lock it now if we have a quicky during the day lol.

Quoting Anonymous:

horrible right!

how old is your ds?

Quoting Devious333:

Ds walked in on us last year, we were doin doggy as well...I felt horrible about it :\

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Mar. 29, 2013 at 10:29 AM

good idea,   lol

Quoting SnapIt:

Ahh tell him you were choking on something and daddy was giving you the heimlich

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Mar. 29, 2013 at 10:30 AM

lmao!

Quoting firespurity:

You know how many times my only saving grace has been that our door gets jammed a little while opening. Just enough time to dive under some blankets or whatever.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Mar. 29, 2013 at 10:30 AM

makes sense, I used to live in a 2 bedroom apt with 2 boys  1 girl,,,our bedroom was the livingroom

Quoting Anonymous:

lol  lets see 2 bedroom apt,.   both bedrooms in use,   couldnt. lol

Quoting Anonymous:

lol   then a private room!!

Quoting ChocolateJunky:

Lol they did. The living room. 

Quoting Anonymous:

get a room!!

Snapdragon88
by Platinum Member on Mar. 29, 2013 at 10:31 AM
Oh gawd!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
-MidnightKarma-
by Bronze Member on Mar. 29, 2013 at 10:31 AM
Oh lordy lmao!

Quoting Anonymous:

i think you are right, he keeps shooting dh dirty looks.  lmao!

Quoting -MidnightKarma-:

Unfortunately you are going to have to discuss this with him since he made such a scene about it. You don't have to go into details about it but just stress that sometimes mommy's and daddy's do certain things that may look like they are hurting each other but they are not being hurt. Allow him to ask questions and answer them as honestly and as age appropriate as you feel is possible.

Quoting Anonymous:

ugh. im just hoping he forgets it and soon.  he wont leave my side this morning and i dont wanna bring it up

Quoting -MidnightKarma-:

Oh dear lord. Lmao my son walked in on us too a couple years ago but we were thankfully in a much more modest position and he was too much in a sleepy daze he didn't even realize anything . He just came out for a drink of water.

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Mar. 29, 2013 at 10:33 AM

i mean we can turn the living room into our bed room and dining room into the living room but then we would have no door so the same thing would happen,.  lol

Quoting Anonymous:

makes sense, I used to live in a 2 bedroom apt with 2 boys  1 girl,,,our bedroom was the livingroom

Quoting Anonymous:

lol  lets see 2 bedroom apt,.   both bedrooms in use,   couldnt. lol

Quoting Anonymous:

lol   then a private room!!

Quoting ChocolateJunky:

Lol they did. The living room. 

Quoting Anonymous:

get a room!!

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Mar. 29, 2013 at 10:34 AM

yea and its starting to annoy dh,  lmao!

im trying not to laugh cuz of the dirty looks but yea

Quoting -MidnightKarma-:

Oh lordy lmao!

Quoting Anonymous:

i think you are right, he keeps shooting dh dirty looks.  lmao!

Quoting -MidnightKarma-:

Unfortunately you are going to have to discuss this with him since he made such a scene about it. You don't have to go into details about it but just stress that sometimes mommy's and daddy's do certain things that may look like they are hurting each other but they are not being hurt. Allow him to ask questions and answer them as honestly and as age appropriate as you feel is possible.

Quoting Anonymous:

ugh. im just hoping he forgets it and soon.  he wont leave my side this morning and i dont wanna bring it up

Quoting -MidnightKarma-:

Oh dear lord. Lmao my son walked in on us too a couple years ago but we were thankfully in a much more modest position and he was too much in a sleepy daze he didn't even realize anything . He just came out for a drink of water.

Mom24munchkins
by Bronze Member on Mar. 29, 2013 at 10:34 AM
LOL. The baby is like 5 months! I think I'd go for a sleeping 5mo rather than risk a 6yo walking in!

We always keep the baby in our room, our 2nd and 3rd were concieved with their siblings asleep in the room. No. Big. Deal.

Quoting Anonymous:

the baby was sleeping in the room and i am not having sex in the bedroom with a baby in there

Quoting Anonymous:

get a room!!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured