Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

I Slept With A Married Man....

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

I didn't know he was married.

We had been seeing each other for a couple of months and our relationship had just recently become physical.

As soon as I found out he was married, I broke things off with him.

I feel like total shit...and now I'm debating on whether or not I should contact his wife.

What should I do? Please don't bash...I feel shitty enough as is...

Posted by Anonymous on Mar. 29, 2013 at 11:00 AM
Replies (11-20):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Mar. 29, 2013 at 11:06 AM
1 mom liked this
Contact the wife. You would want to know if it were you.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Mar. 29, 2013 at 11:07 AM

I'm conflicted. On one hand, I want her to know what a piece of shit her husband is....on the other hand, I know she'll probably blame me (well, I'm guessing she will) and she's pregnant, so that's a lot of stress that she doesn't need....

This is why I'm asking for advice.

Quoting Hanab818:

She might not be the only woman he's being a cheating skank with.

Its up to you op. If you feel like its the right think to do go ahead.

Quoting Anonymous:

this is hard. 

my first answers is to call the wife. 

but .. this could break up a family. Do they have children? 

NiamhWitch
by Platinum Member on Mar. 29, 2013 at 11:07 AM
1 mom liked this
Personally, I'd contact his wife... probably anonymously though.I would put myself Iin her shoes, would YOU want to know if your husband was cheating? I would.

If there's any reason to tell, it'd be for her own safety. Who knows how many other people this guy has cheated on her with? He and his wife probably have unprotected sex. For her own safety she needs to know that she might need to get tested. You probably should too.

Sorry this happened to you, OP.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
lendales_mommi
by on Mar. 29, 2013 at 11:08 AM

I was just going to say this. IMO you are no the only one he has been sleeping with this poor pregnant lady deserves the right to know. IMO you are being a BETTER WOMAN by being honest. She I think will respect you for it in the end. Put urself in ur shoes have a heart and do what needs to be done.

Quoting Anonymous:

Contact the wife. You would want to know if it were you.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Mar. 29, 2013 at 11:08 AM

No, that's not the reason. I was cheated on by my ex. I was humiliated when I found out, but was grateful that I did...

Quoting owl0210:

You only want to contact the wife because you're pissed at him. Just move on.

lendales_mommi
by on Mar. 29, 2013 at 11:09 AM

THIS EXACTLY LOL CHeating pigs are DIGUSTING and should be CALLED OUT AND PUT ON CRAIGSLIST AND ALL THAT. LOL HE deserves to be the one who gets "screwed"

Quoting NiamhWitch:

Personally, I'd contact his wife... probably anonymously though.I would put myself Iin her shoes, would YOU want to know if your husband was cheating? I would.

If there's any reason to tell, it'd be for her own safety. Who knows how many other people this guy has cheated on her with? He and his wife probably have unprotected sex. For her own safety she needs to know that she might need to get tested. You probably should too.

Sorry this happened to you, OP.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Mar. 29, 2013 at 11:10 AM

Stay the f*uck out of it. F&cking drama.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Mar. 29, 2013 at 11:10 AM

I think you should blackmail him :) 

on a more serious note, no I don't think I would tell the wife if there are children involved. But, if she finds out and she confronts you don't deny it. 

Quoting Anonymous:

They have 2 kids and she's pregnant with their 3rd child. The only reason I know this is because when I found out and confronted him about it, he told me about his family. He said he and his wife were having issues, blahblahblah...I told him he was scum and kicked him out of my house.

Quoting Anonymous:

this is hard. 

my first answers is to call the wife. 

but .. this could break up a family. Do they have children? 

livingforthem83
by Gold Member on Mar. 29, 2013 at 11:11 AM
1 mom liked this
I would want to know, but at the same time if he denied it I would believe him until I get physical evidence.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 6 on Mar. 29, 2013 at 11:11 AM

I wouldn't contact her. He will lie his way out of it and she will believe him over you. Not worth the trouble. She will have to find out on her own.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)