Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

I Slept With A Married Man....

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

I didn't know he was married.

We had been seeing each other for a couple of months and our relationship had just recently become physical.

As soon as I found out he was married, I broke things off with him.

I feel like total shit...and now I'm debating on whether or not I should contact his wife.

What should I do? Please don't bash...I feel shitty enough as is...

Posted by Anonymous on Mar. 29, 2013 at 11:00 AM
Replies (21-30):
lendales_mommi
by on Mar. 29, 2013 at 11:11 AM

If she is any type of a real women she will not blame you for being honest and I kinda like the anonomous part cant you just write her a letter or a phone call or something. She may not need the stress but I doubt she want a douchbag of a husband either......

Quoting Anonymous:

I'm conflicted. On one hand, I want her to know what a piece of shit her husband is....on the other hand, I know she'll probably blame me (well, I'm guessing she will) and she's pregnant, so that's a lot of stress that she doesn't need....

This is why I'm asking for advice.

Quoting Hanab818:

She might not be the only woman he's being a cheating skank with.

Its up to you op. If you feel like its the right think to do go ahead.

Quoting Anonymous:

this is hard. 

my first answers is to call the wife. 

but .. this could break up a family. Do they have children? 

Megan11587
by Platinum Member on Mar. 29, 2013 at 11:12 AM
Walk away. Just leave it alone. Do not contact the wife.
Chantilly1
by Gold Member on Mar. 29, 2013 at 11:12 AM

i was going to say this too. 

Quoting owl0210:

You only want to contact the wife because you're pissed at him. Just move on.

QueenBof6
by Ruby Member on Mar. 29, 2013 at 11:12 AM
Just walk away.

No need to tell his wife.

She may not believe you. You may just look like the crazy chick. He could lie about you. It's not even worth the trouble.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
gwebkeijmmm
by Ruby Member on Mar. 29, 2013 at 11:13 AM

Blackmail!

Anonymous
by Anonymous 7 on Mar. 29, 2013 at 11:14 AM
I would tell her cause id want to know. Your either not the first time he's done it or you won't be the last
CathyPowell
by on Mar. 29, 2013 at 11:15 AM

Quoting Anonymous:

They have 2 kids and she's pregnant with their 3rd child. The only reason I know this is because when I found out and confronted him about it, he told me about his family. He said he and his wife were having issues, blahblahblah...I told him he was scum and kicked him out of my house.

Quoting Anonymous:

this is hard. 

As hard as it is, I would walk away and never contact the wife. Only because it is his responsibility to tell her what he's done and if he does tell her, it could be salvageable.

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Maternity tickers
mich.el.le
by on Mar. 29, 2013 at 11:15 AM

I guess I'm in the minority because I would contact the wife. I would want to know if I were her, plus I'm a vengeful bitch and would want him to get in trouble.

Dee0886
by Gold Member on Mar. 29, 2013 at 11:15 AM

yes tell his wife. do you have proof? text messages or anything..denial is a tough think to break

Reason I say that is I would want to know. Who knows how many women he's been with. He could have given her something or might in the future. Also if he's an asshole and finds someone else and wants to leave her, she'll be blind sided.

Hanab818
by Ruby Member on Mar. 29, 2013 at 11:16 AM
If you want to tell her wait till after her pregnancy. If you think she should know then tell her. But She might already know her husband is a cheating douch and just doesn't care. If you walk away you never have to see or speak to asshat again, if you say something you might have to deal with the fall out of having said something and being the ow no matter the cirmstances.

Quoting Anonymous:

I'm conflicted. On one hand, I want her to know what a piece of shit her husband is....on the other hand, I know she'll probably blame me (well, I'm guessing she will) and she's pregnant, so that's a lot of stress that she doesn't need....

This is why I'm asking for advice.

Quoting Hanab818:

She might not be the only woman he's being a cheating skank with.

Its up to you op. If you feel like its the right think to do go ahead.

Quoting Anonymous:

this is hard. 

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)