Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

I found it funny, but it probably makes me a "bad" mom...

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 10 Replies

This morning I went pee and after I washed my hands got a text, so I was texting back n forth to a friend in the bathroom (don't ask why I didn't leave idk) anyway, I hear my 2 1/2yr old calling out to me. The bathroom door was closed but not latched. I hear her walking through the whole house (1 level) calling for me. She even walked into my bedroom and stood right by the bathroom door. Then she goes and gets her sister (6) and they both go looking for me...it took her and them together almost 20min of looking then I went and sat on the bed. They checked each room at least 3x including my bedroom and the garage. The only place they did not look was the bathroom I was in, they even looked in the shower of the other bathroom. Ahhhh kids are so funny, and I got a good laugh out of it. :)

Posted by Anonymous on Mar. 29, 2013 at 11:37 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
delilahsmom1177
by on Mar. 29, 2013 at 11:40 AM
1 mom liked this

IDK 5 mons ok but 20 mins IDK they were probably scared.

I'm a tattooed,pagan,pro-choice,pro-legalizing marijuana,pro-gay marriage,anti-war,non-vaxing,tree hugging,animal loving,book reading,animal testing free,depression battling, trying to raise a free spirit and letting her be who she is but still teaching her important life lessons,fighting for equal rights at the same time,don't like it get over it.

mcr2008
by on Mar. 29, 2013 at 11:41 AM

This made me giggle. I do the same thing. Not 20 mins long because my daughter would freak lol. At least you know they weren't getting into any trouble :)

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Mar. 29, 2013 at 11:46 AM

No, I could hear them. I wouldn't have done it that long if they were scared, my oldest was laughing.

Quoting delilahsmom1177:

IDK 5 mons ok but 20 mins IDK they were probably scared.

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Mar. 29, 2013 at 11:50 AM

I thought for sure my 2yr old would start freaking out because she has in the past if she wasn't able to find me. She might have if my oldest didn't turn it into a game lol.

Quoting mcr2008:

This made me giggle. I do the same thing. Not 20 mins long because my daughter would freak lol. At least you know they weren't getting into any trouble :)

xanayda
by on Mar. 29, 2013 at 11:51 AM

lol i've done that! I can only do it for like 4 mins before my almost 8 yo starts freaking out... lol.

Pooobaihr
by Platinum Member on Mar. 29, 2013 at 11:51 AM

My kids do that all the time and they're much older than your kids. XD

atm1979
by on Mar. 29, 2013 at 11:51 AM
the bathroom is the first place my kids look
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Aprilaaw85
by Silver Member on Mar. 29, 2013 at 11:52 AM

I personally think its funny. but im sure SOMEONE will have something to say soon.

mommy_me
by ~The Three B's~ on Mar. 29, 2013 at 11:53 AM
you are so lucky, as soon as my kids realize that I'm quiet and not in the kitchen cooking or cleaning they start looking for me and the bathroom is always the first place to look
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Mar. 29, 2013 at 11:53 AM

Bathroom is an automatic mom caller, no joke. Almost every time I go to the bathroom or take a shower someone needs me for something even if my dh is home. A lot of the time the girls will come into the bathroom with me and wont leave...

Quoting Pooobaihr:

My kids do that all the time and they're much older than your kids. XD

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)